Jack Johnson's 'From Here to Now to You' Debuts Atop Billboard 200
Jack Johnson has scored another No. 1 album on Billboard 200 with his "From Here to Now to You". Nielsen SoundScan reports that the Hawaiian singer's latest release lands at the chart's top spot after selling 117,000 sold in its first week.
"From Here to Now to You" is Johnson's third No. 1 studio album in a row. It follows the success of 2010's "To the Sea" and 2008's "Sleep Through the Static", which debuted with 243,000 and 375,000, respectively.
Despite directly sitting at No. 1, Johnson's newest set marks his lowest debut sales week since 2001's "Brushfire Fairytales", his first album which opened with less than 1,000 copies.
Johnson is followed by country singer Justin Moore, whose new album "Off the Beaten Path (Deluxe)" debuted with 97,000. Chris Young's "A.M." rounds out the top 3 after selling 52,000 copies in its first week.
Maybach Music Group's "Self Made Vol. 3" arrives at No. 4 with 50,000. The album features appearances from record label's artist, which include Meek Mill, Wale, and label founder Rick Ross among others.
Swedish DJ Avicii's debut studio album, "True", lands at No. 5 with 50,000 copies sold. Slipping from No. 4 to No. 6 with 47,000 is Luke Bryan's "Crash My Party". 2 Chainz's "Based on a TRU Story 2: Me Time" moves from No. 3 to No. 7 with 35,000.
Last week's first placer Keith Urban's plunges to No. 8 with 31,000, while The Weeknd's "Kiss Land" falls from No. 2 to No.9 with 26,000. Billy Currington's "We Are Tonight" enters the last spot in top 10 with 26,000.
- "From Here to Now to You" - Jack Johnson (117,000)
- "Off the Beaten Path (Deluxe)" - Justin Moore (97,000)
- "A.M." - Chris Young (52,000)
- "Self Made Vol. 3" - Maybach Music Group's Artists (50,000)
- "True" - Avicii" (50,000)
- "Crash My Party" - Luke Bryan (47,000)
- "Based on a TRU Story 2: Me Time" - 2 Chainz (35,000)
- "Fuse" - Keith Urban (31,000)
- "Kiss Land" - The Weeknd (26,000)
- "We Are Tonight" - Billy Currington (26,000)
- Mariah Carey Tells Friends That James Packer Is 'Mentally Unstable' and 'Violent'
- Britney Spears Reveals Theme of 'Slumber Party' Video
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO