Video: Miley Cyrus Goes Skydiving for First Time
Miley Cyrus is not dwelling on her breakup with fiance Liam Hemsworth, or at least that was seen in a video diary posted by Rolling Stone on heels of her topless look on the cover of the magazine's latest issue. She explores her adventurous side instead, skydiving for the first time.
The "Wrecking Ball" hitmaker, wearing a blue jumpsuit and goggles, hopped a plane with some friends including BFF/assistant Cheyne Thomas. "I'm about to jump out of a mother f**king plane," she said before doing the daredevil stunt. "All for the love of Rolling Stone."
"I'm f**king terrified," the controversial twerking songstress admitted. "F**k you, Rolling Stone. F**k you, Rolling Stone magazine." Before jumping out of the plane from 12,500 feet, she jokingly added to instructor Scott Smith, "If I die, you guys are so f**ked."
"I am happy," a smiling Cyrus said to the camera while free-falling in the air. "And I'm finally a bird like I've always wanted to be. This is amazing. It's beautiful, and I'm so happy." She, at one point, even gave her signature gesture of sticking out her tongue.
The "We Can't Stop" singer called her mother Tish once landing on the ground to say that she survived the daring stunt, as ringing her former fiance was obviously not an option. "One thing about sky diving," she said, "you really know who you love, based on who you call."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Chris Pratt Name Drops Jennifer Lawrence in Christmas-Themed Mad Lib Theater With Jimmy Fallon
- Drake and Aaliyah's Posthumous Collaboration 'Talk Is Cheap' Surfaces Online
- Tom Hanks Puts Emma Watson in Danger in 'The Circle' Teaser Trailer
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Her Curves in Peek-a-Boo Dress After Christmas Concert With Bryan Tanaka
- Watch Fiona Apple Sing Anti-Donald Trump Christmas Carol
- Sofia Vergara Gets Sued by Her Own Embryos as Legal Battle With Ex Continues
- Watch Shawn Mendes Cover Drake's 'Fake Love' on 'Live Lounge'
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Expecting First Child With Wife Joana Pak