Video: Miley Cyrus Goes Skydiving for First Time
Miley Cyrus is not dwelling on her breakup with fiance Liam Hemsworth, or at least that was seen in a video diary posted by Rolling Stone on heels of her topless look on the cover of the magazine's latest issue. She explores her adventurous side instead, skydiving for the first time.
The "Wrecking Ball" hitmaker, wearing a blue jumpsuit and goggles, hopped a plane with some friends including BFF/assistant Cheyne Thomas. "I'm about to jump out of a mother f**king plane," she said before doing the daredevil stunt. "All for the love of Rolling Stone."
"I'm f**king terrified," the controversial twerking songstress admitted. "F**k you, Rolling Stone. F**k you, Rolling Stone magazine." Before jumping out of the plane from 12,500 feet, she jokingly added to instructor Scott Smith, "If I die, you guys are so f**ked."
"I am happy," a smiling Cyrus said to the camera while free-falling in the air. "And I'm finally a bird like I've always wanted to be. This is amazing. It's beautiful, and I'm so happy." She, at one point, even gave her signature gesture of sticking out her tongue.
The "We Can't Stop" singer called her mother Tish once landing on the ground to say that she survived the daring stunt, as ringing her former fiance was obviously not an option. "One thing about sky diving," she said, "you really know who you love, based on who you call."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Ex 'Apprentice' Contestant Files Defamation Lawsuit Against Trump for Denying Sexual Assault Claims
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Lawrence Is Seen Filming 'Red Sparrow' in Budapest
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts