Video: Miley Cyrus Goes Skydiving for First Time
Miley Cyrus is not dwelling on her breakup with fiance Liam Hemsworth, or at least that was seen in a video diary posted by Rolling Stone on heels of her topless look on the cover of the magazine's latest issue. She explores her adventurous side instead, skydiving for the first time.
The "Wrecking Ball" hitmaker, wearing a blue jumpsuit and goggles, hopped a plane with some friends including BFF/assistant Cheyne Thomas. "I'm about to jump out of a mother f**king plane," she said before doing the daredevil stunt. "All for the love of Rolling Stone."
"I'm f**king terrified," the controversial twerking songstress admitted. "F**k you, Rolling Stone. F**k you, Rolling Stone magazine." Before jumping out of the plane from 12,500 feet, she jokingly added to instructor Scott Smith, "If I die, you guys are so f**ked."
"I am happy," a smiling Cyrus said to the camera while free-falling in the air. "And I'm finally a bird like I've always wanted to be. This is amazing. It's beautiful, and I'm so happy." She, at one point, even gave her signature gesture of sticking out her tongue.
The "We Can't Stop" singer called her mother Tish once landing on the ground to say that she survived the daring stunt, as ringing her former fiance was obviously not an option. "One thing about sky diving," she said, "you really know who you love, based on who you call."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms