Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reportedly to Celebrate Wedding Anniversary Together
Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom apparently are going to celebrate their fourth wedding anniversary together. A source tells Radar Online that Lamar has contacted Khloe to say that he wants to be with her during their wedding anniversary on September 27.
"Lamar reached out to Khloe and expressed his desire for them to spend their anniversary together," the source says. "He couldn't imagine letting it pass without seeing Khloe," the source adds. "It will be low-key, and away from the prying eyes of the public," the source says of the celebration.
Lamar, who currently lives in a loft downtown L.A., "will likely head over to the mansion he once shared with Khloe in Tarzana," the source explains further. "This anniversary will be unlike any other. Although their marriage is on the rocks, no one is ready to pull the plug on the relationship." Another source tells E! News similar info, saying that the two have been in contact prior to their wedding anniversary.
A source previously told the news outlet that Lamar's Twitter post, in which he blasted his estranged father Joe for disrespecting the Kardashians, was "promising news to the entire family." The source also said that the Twitter post was "very emotional for everyone." The source explained, "It's always been nothing but love. They hope Lamar's finally on the right track."
Joe, who was slammed by Lamar after saying that Lamar would be better off without the Kardashians, is sorry for his action. He tells TMZ that the Kardashians is a "wonderful family."
More Khloe Kardashian News
- Brad Pitt Is Cocky General in Teaser for Netflix's 'War Machine'
- Oprah Winfrey Considers Running for President, Thanks to Donald Trump
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo