Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reportedly to Celebrate Wedding Anniversary Together
Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom apparently are going to celebrate their fourth wedding anniversary together. A source tells Radar Online that Lamar has contacted Khloe to say that he wants to be with her during their wedding anniversary on September 27.
"Lamar reached out to Khloe and expressed his desire for them to spend their anniversary together," the source says. "He couldn't imagine letting it pass without seeing Khloe," the source adds. "It will be low-key, and away from the prying eyes of the public," the source says of the celebration.
Lamar, who currently lives in a loft downtown L.A., "will likely head over to the mansion he once shared with Khloe in Tarzana," the source explains further. "This anniversary will be unlike any other. Although their marriage is on the rocks, no one is ready to pull the plug on the relationship." Another source tells E! News similar info, saying that the two have been in contact prior to their wedding anniversary.
A source previously told the news outlet that Lamar's Twitter post, in which he blasted his estranged father Joe for disrespecting the Kardashians, was "promising news to the entire family." The source also said that the Twitter post was "very emotional for everyone." The source explained, "It's always been nothing but love. They hope Lamar's finally on the right track."
Joe, who was slammed by Lamar after saying that Lamar would be better off without the Kardashians, is sorry for his action. He tells TMZ that the Kardashians is a "wonderful family."
Unfortunately your browser does not support IFrames.
More Khloe Kardashian News
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video