Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reportedly to Celebrate Wedding Anniversary Together
Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom apparently are going to celebrate their fourth wedding anniversary together. A source tells Radar Online that Lamar has contacted Khloe to say that he wants to be with her during their wedding anniversary on September 27.
"Lamar reached out to Khloe and expressed his desire for them to spend their anniversary together," the source says. "He couldn't imagine letting it pass without seeing Khloe," the source adds. "It will be low-key, and away from the prying eyes of the public," the source says of the celebration.
Lamar, who currently lives in a loft downtown L.A., "will likely head over to the mansion he once shared with Khloe in Tarzana," the source explains further. "This anniversary will be unlike any other. Although their marriage is on the rocks, no one is ready to pull the plug on the relationship." Another source tells E! News similar info, saying that the two have been in contact prior to their wedding anniversary.
A source previously told the news outlet that Lamar's Twitter post, in which he blasted his estranged father Joe for disrespecting the Kardashians, was "promising news to the entire family." The source also said that the Twitter post was "very emotional for everyone." The source explained, "It's always been nothing but love. They hope Lamar's finally on the right track."
Joe, who was slammed by Lamar after saying that Lamar would be better off without the Kardashians, is sorry for his action. He tells TMZ that the Kardashians is a "wonderful family."
More Khloe Kardashian News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris