Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reportedly to Celebrate Wedding Anniversary Together
Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom apparently are going to celebrate their fourth wedding anniversary together. A source tells Radar Online that Lamar has contacted Khloe to say that he wants to be with her during their wedding anniversary on September 27.
"Lamar reached out to Khloe and expressed his desire for them to spend their anniversary together," the source says. "He couldn't imagine letting it pass without seeing Khloe," the source adds. "It will be low-key, and away from the prying eyes of the public," the source says of the celebration.
Lamar, who currently lives in a loft downtown L.A., "will likely head over to the mansion he once shared with Khloe in Tarzana," the source explains further. "This anniversary will be unlike any other. Although their marriage is on the rocks, no one is ready to pull the plug on the relationship." Another source tells E! News similar info, saying that the two have been in contact prior to their wedding anniversary.
A source previously told the news outlet that Lamar's Twitter post, in which he blasted his estranged father Joe for disrespecting the Kardashians, was "promising news to the entire family." The source also said that the Twitter post was "very emotional for everyone." The source explained, "It's always been nothing but love. They hope Lamar's finally on the right track."
Joe, who was slammed by Lamar after saying that Lamar would be better off without the Kardashians, is sorry for his action. He tells TMZ that the Kardashians is a "wonderful family."
Unfortunately your browser does not support IFrames.
More Khloe Kardashian News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'