Justin Timberlake Streams 'The 20/20 Experience - 2 of 2' Ahead of Official Release
Justin Timberlake has a week left before dropping his new album, "The 20/20 Experience - 2 of 2". The 32-year-old singer/actor is currently promoting his upcoming release by streaming it on iTunes. "Since #The2020Experience #2of2 is out next Monday, it's streaming for FREE all week on @iTunesMusic," he announced on Tuesday, September 24.
Through the new album, Timberlake gives his fans 11 new songs and 74 minutes of music. Produced by longtime pal and producer Timbaland, the new set features guest verses from rappers Drake and Jay-Z on tracks called "Cabaret" and "Murder", respectively.
Set to drop on September 30, Timberlake's upcoming set has generated two singles. The first single "Take Back the Night" was released back in July, while the second one "TKO" was debuted last week.
"The 20/20 Experience - 2 of 2" serves as the follow-up to "The 20/20 Experience", which arrived last March. Marking Timberlake's first album in 7 years, the previous release opened at Billboard 200's No. 1 with nearly 1 million copies sold.
Timberlake is not the only artist who is streaming an album right now. Lorde is streaming her debut LP, "Pure Heroine", in its entirety. Slated to arrive on September 30, the 10-track album features the New Zealand-native's singles that include "Tennis Court", "Team" and "Royals". The latter song has made Lorde the first woman in 17 years to reach No. 1 on the alternative songs chart.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'
- 'Reign' Canceled by The CW After 4 Seasons
- It's Official! Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Are Dating
- Are Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera Collaborating on New 'Glory' Remix?
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?