Jordana Brewster Debuts Son Julian
Jordana Brewster has shared a sweet photo of her first son Julian. The black-and-white photo, which was posted on her WhoSay account on Saturday, September 21, features the "Fast and Furious 6" actress and her newborn son sharing an Eskimo kiss.
In the picture, baby Julian wore a beanie with many puppies. Brewster captioned the picture, "Hanging with my little guy #inlove."
Brewster and her husband Andrew Form announced that they welcomed their first child earlier this month. "They welcomed their son via surrogate. The parents are overjoyed," a representative for Brewster said in a statement.
Brewster and her husband met on the set of "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning" in 2005. They got married on Nevis Island in the Caribbean in 2007.
Speaking to Latina magazine in January, the Elena Ramos of "Dallas" said that she wanted to have two children. "I definitely want to have kids. I want two," she revealed. "I grew up with a sister, but I know Andrew would love boys, but I'll take what I can get. One thing that I've always sort of loved and been enamored by is the idea of having twins."
"My dad was a twin, so it runs in the family. Fingers crossed. So we're thinking about having kids but I don't know when it'll happen. I feel very ready now," she added.
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary