Jordana Brewster Debuts Son Julian
Jordana Brewster has shared a sweet photo of her first son Julian. The black-and-white photo, which was posted on her WhoSay account on Saturday, September 21, features the "Fast and Furious 6" actress and her newborn son sharing an Eskimo kiss.
In the picture, baby Julian wore a beanie with many puppies. Brewster captioned the picture, "Hanging with my little guy #inlove."
Brewster and her husband Andrew Form announced that they welcomed their first child earlier this month. "They welcomed their son via surrogate. The parents are overjoyed," a representative for Brewster said in a statement.
Brewster and her husband met on the set of "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning" in 2005. They got married on Nevis Island in the Caribbean in 2007.
Speaking to Latina magazine in January, the Elena Ramos of "Dallas" said that she wanted to have two children. "I definitely want to have kids. I want two," she revealed. "I grew up with a sister, but I know Andrew would love boys, but I'll take what I can get. One thing that I've always sort of loved and been enamored by is the idea of having twins."
"My dad was a twin, so it runs in the family. Fingers crossed. So we're thinking about having kids but I don't know when it'll happen. I feel very ready now," she added.
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz