Video: Justin Timberlake Debuts New Songs at iHeartRadio Festival
Justin Timberlake was one of the performers who wrapped up iHeartRadio festival on Saturday, September 21. The 32-year-old artist took the stage at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas and treated his fans with his music.
Timberlake performed his hits, such as "Like I Love You", "My Love" and "Cry Me a River". He also sang tracks off his "The 20/20 Experience" album as well the hook of a collaboration with Jay-Z, "Holy Grail".
As he previously promised, Timberlake gave fans at the festival the first listen to his new songs. He performed three new tracks, which were lifted from his upcoming "The 20/20 Experience - 2 of 2" album. The first song was "TKO", which Timberlake released last week". The two other new songs were "True Blood" and "Only When I Walk Away".
Timberlake wasn't the only artist who debuted new songs at the event. Earlier that night, British singer Sir Paul McCartney opened the festival's day 2 with a setlist that included "Everybody Out There", "Save Us" and "New", three new tracks off his "New" album.
McCartney's "New" album will be released in the U.S. on October 15, two weeks before Timberlake's "The 20/20 Experience - 2 of 2" drops on September 30.
Justin Timberlake Performs at iHeartRadio Festival:
Paul McCartney Performs "Save Us":
Paul McCartney Performs "New":
More Justin Timberlake News
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in New Alexander Wang Promo
- Brad Pitt Cancels Red Carpet Appearance Due to 'Family Situation'
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce