Video: Justin Timberlake Debuts New Songs at iHeartRadio Festival
Justin Timberlake was one of the performers who wrapped up iHeartRadio festival on Saturday, September 21. The 32-year-old artist took the stage at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas and treated his fans with his music.
Timberlake performed his hits, such as "Like I Love You", "My Love" and "Cry Me a River". He also sang tracks off his "The 20/20 Experience" album as well the hook of a collaboration with Jay-Z, "Holy Grail".
As he previously promised, Timberlake gave fans at the festival the first listen to his new songs. He performed three new tracks, which were lifted from his upcoming "The 20/20 Experience - 2 of 2" album. The first song was "TKO", which Timberlake released last week". The two other new songs were "True Blood" and "Only When I Walk Away".
Timberlake wasn't the only artist who debuted new songs at the event. Earlier that night, British singer Sir Paul McCartney opened the festival's day 2 with a setlist that included "Everybody Out There", "Save Us" and "New", three new tracks off his "New" album.
McCartney's "New" album will be released in the U.S. on October 15, two weeks before Timberlake's "The 20/20 Experience - 2 of 2" drops on September 30.
Justin Timberlake Performs at iHeartRadio Festival:
Paul McCartney Performs "Save Us":
Paul McCartney Performs "New":
More Justin Timberlake News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed