Video: Justin Timberlake Debuts New Songs at iHeartRadio Festival
Justin Timberlake was one of the performers who wrapped up iHeartRadio festival on Saturday, September 21. The 32-year-old artist took the stage at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas and treated his fans with his music.
Timberlake performed his hits, such as "Like I Love You", "My Love" and "Cry Me a River". He also sang tracks off his "The 20/20 Experience" album as well the hook of a collaboration with Jay-Z, "Holy Grail".
As he previously promised, Timberlake gave fans at the festival the first listen to his new songs. He performed three new tracks, which were lifted from his upcoming "The 20/20 Experience - 2 of 2" album. The first song was "TKO", which Timberlake released last week". The two other new songs were "True Blood" and "Only When I Walk Away".
Timberlake wasn't the only artist who debuted new songs at the event. Earlier that night, British singer Sir Paul McCartney opened the festival's day 2 with a setlist that included "Everybody Out There", "Save Us" and "New", three new tracks off his "New" album.
McCartney's "New" album will be released in the U.S. on October 15, two weeks before Timberlake's "The 20/20 Experience - 2 of 2" drops on September 30.
Justin Timberlake Performs at iHeartRadio Festival:
Paul McCartney Performs "Everybody Out There:
Paul McCartney Performs "Save Us":
Paul McCartney Performs "New":
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance