Drake Goes Through His Dating History: Rihanna, Tyra Banks and More
Drake was put on a hot seat by Ellen DeGeneres when he dropped by her talk show on Friday, September 20 as part of promo tour for his new album "Nothing Was the Same". The "Ellen DeGeneres Show" host grilled her guest about his dating history.
"I'm going to show you some pictures and you can say, 'dated her,' 'dating her now,' 'I've kissed her once,' or you just held her hand," Ellen said, to which the rapper groaned before he quipped, "This is where my career goes into a downward spiral."
The first shown was Rihanna, with whom he was romantically linked after her infamous split from Chris Brown. She was also reportedly the reason the two male stars were involved in a bottle-hurling club fight in summer 2012.
"Yeah, great girl," Drake said with a seemingly slight bit of nervousness. "We had our moment. Always support and have love for her and yeah..." He added with a chuckle, "I heard myself saying something else and I know I'm going to watch it back and be like, 'That wasn't what I thought I said.' "
When the host generously offered him a do-over, the "Marvin's Room" crooner quickly said that he was not "into do-overs. In any regard."
The next one was his labelmate Nicki Minaj. "Me and Nicki are like family," he said of the female rapper who rose to stardom around the same time he did. "I just love Nicki with all my heart. We haven't really shared like intimate moments."
Then, Tyra Banks' picture was displayed. "I went on a date with her one time, yeah," he dished on. "It was just one date. We went to Disneyland in disguise actually, which was fun. I don't know if it was a date. It was a get together. We're close as well."
As the session continued, Drake said, "This is really bad...How did you not tell me about this?" to which Ellen joked, "We like to surprise our guests." Right on cue, Kim Kardashian's picture was up. "Oh no, no. Come on! What's going on here?" he exclaimed.
The last one on the list was "2 Broke Girls" star Kat Dennings. "I just always had a huge crush on Kat Dennings and she was kind enough one night to oblige me and we went out for dinner," he opened up, before jokingly adding, "They don't call me back after one date according to this."
So is he dating anyone now? "I'm single, I'm ready to mingle," he said. "The album's done. I got free time. But not really, I'm going on tour, but I have a couple months after that."
Aside from the interview session, Drake also performed his chart-busting song "Hold On, We're Going Home".
More Drake News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard