Jay-Z and Beyonce Top Forbes' List of Highest-Earning Celebrity Couples
Forbes released their list of highest-earning celebrity couples on Thursday, September 19, placing Jay-Z and Beyonce Knowles on the first spot with $95 million in earnings. The list, which was compiled by their team after speaking to managers, agents, producers and others, shows celebrity couples' estimated earnings from June 2012 through June 2013.
Jay-Z and Beyonce raked in approximately $95 million from their tours and other business endeavor. The rap mogul's album "Watch the Throne" received platinum and his tour grossed $48.5 million in the U.S. Beyonce, who had brief hiatus after welcoming Blue Ivy, resumed her activities with Mrs. Carter Show world tour. The gigs raked in $2 million per night in average.
In addition to album and tour, Jay-Z's earning came from sports agency Roc Nation Sports, which represents athletes such as Kevin Durant and Victor Cruz. Beyonce also has her own fragrance collection and a clothing line.
The second spot on the list is taken by Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen, who received total earnings of $80 million. Tom got $30 million signing bonus from the New England Patriots as he signed a new contract with the team and Gisele cashed in $42 million from her modeling work.
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are on the third place with total earnings of $50 million. Brad's "World War Z" raked in $537 million at the global box office and the actress received large amount upfront for "Maleficent".
Forbes' List of Highest-Earning Celebrity Couples:
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Knowles, $95 million
- Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen, $80 million
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, $50 million
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis, $35 million
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian, $30 million
More Jay-Z News
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed