Jason Derulo and Girlfriend Jordin Sparks Release 'Vertigo'
After singing about girlfriend Jordin Sparks in new single "Marry Me", Jason Derulo is joined by the "American Idol" winner to release a romantic collaboration track called "Vertigo". The piano ballad features the couple singing about falling in love with each other.
In the song, Derulo talks about how Sparks is the only woman for him. "Ladies come and go, but you got something different/ Had me so addicted from the start/ And I'd never know all this loving I'd be missing/ If I didn't work my way into your heart," he croons.
Sparks responds to Derulo's praises. She replies, "But what you got is different/ Had me so addicted from the start/ Boy, I never know the s**t that I was missing if I hadn't worked my way into your heart."
"Vertigo" is featured in "Tattoos", Derulo's third studio album which is slated to be released on September 24. The album will also feature Derulo's collaborations with 2 Chainz, Pitbull and The Game.
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester