Jason Derulo and Girlfriend Jordin Sparks Release 'Vertigo'
After singing about girlfriend Jordin Sparks in new single "Marry Me", Jason Derulo is joined by the "American Idol" winner to release a romantic collaboration track called "Vertigo". The piano ballad features the couple singing about falling in love with each other.
In the song, Derulo talks about how Sparks is the only woman for him. "Ladies come and go, but you got something different/ Had me so addicted from the start/ And I'd never know all this loving I'd be missing/ If I didn't work my way into your heart," he croons.
Sparks responds to Derulo's praises. She replies, "But what you got is different/ Had me so addicted from the start/ Boy, I never know the s**t that I was missing if I hadn't worked my way into your heart."
"Vertigo" is featured in "Tattoos", Derulo's third studio album which is slated to be released on September 24. The album will also feature Derulo's collaborations with 2 Chainz, Pitbull and The Game.
More Jason Derulo News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes