Jason Derulo and Girlfriend Jordin Sparks Release 'Vertigo'
After singing about girlfriend Jordin Sparks in new single "Marry Me", Jason Derulo is joined by the "American Idol" winner to release a romantic collaboration track called "Vertigo". The piano ballad features the couple singing about falling in love with each other.
In the song, Derulo talks about how Sparks is the only woman for him. "Ladies come and go, but you got something different/ Had me so addicted from the start/ And I'd never know all this loving I'd be missing/ If I didn't work my way into your heart," he croons.
Sparks responds to Derulo's praises. She replies, "But what you got is different/ Had me so addicted from the start/ Boy, I never know the s**t that I was missing if I hadn't worked my way into your heart."
"Vertigo" is featured in "Tattoos", Derulo's third studio album which is slated to be released on September 24. The album will also feature Derulo's collaborations with 2 Chainz, Pitbull and The Game.
More Jason Derulo News
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video