Jason Derulo and Girlfriend Jordin Sparks Release 'Vertigo'
After singing about girlfriend Jordin Sparks in new single "Marry Me", Jason Derulo is joined by the "American Idol" winner to release a romantic collaboration track called "Vertigo". The piano ballad features the couple singing about falling in love with each other.
In the song, Derulo talks about how Sparks is the only woman for him. "Ladies come and go, but you got something different/ Had me so addicted from the start/ And I'd never know all this loving I'd be missing/ If I didn't work my way into your heart," he croons.
Sparks responds to Derulo's praises. She replies, "But what you got is different/ Had me so addicted from the start/ Boy, I never know the s**t that I was missing if I hadn't worked my way into your heart."
"Vertigo" is featured in "Tattoos", Derulo's third studio album which is slated to be released on September 24. The album will also feature Derulo's collaborations with 2 Chainz, Pitbull and The Game.
More Jason Derulo News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars