Jason Derulo and Girlfriend Jordin Sparks Release 'Vertigo'
After singing about girlfriend Jordin Sparks in new single "Marry Me", Jason Derulo is joined by the "American Idol" winner to release a romantic collaboration track called "Vertigo". The piano ballad features the couple singing about falling in love with each other.
In the song, Derulo talks about how Sparks is the only woman for him. "Ladies come and go, but you got something different/ Had me so addicted from the start/ And I'd never know all this loving I'd be missing/ If I didn't work my way into your heart," he croons.
Sparks responds to Derulo's praises. She replies, "But what you got is different/ Had me so addicted from the start/ Boy, I never know the s**t that I was missing if I hadn't worked my way into your heart."
"Vertigo" is featured in "Tattoos", Derulo's third studio album which is slated to be released on September 24. The album will also feature Derulo's collaborations with 2 Chainz, Pitbull and The Game.
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs