Zac Efron Reportedly Had Two Rehab Stints This Year
Zac Efron reportedly completed two rehab programs this year. According to a TMZ report, the "17 Again" star started using cocaine more than two years ago and he went to rehab to cure his addiction in March. He left California for several weeks to get intensive outpatient treatment.
After completing the treatment, Zac went back to L.A. to work in "Neighbors" alongside Seth Rogen. During the filming, Zac allegedly had relapse and did not show up on set several days. After finishing the filming, the "High School Musical 3: Senior Year" star had another rehab stint.
The site reported that there were several issues which contributed to Zac's cocaine use. Zac apparently had problems with his parents who were said controlling his life and decision-making. Zac reportedly also had "girl issue," although it had nothing to do with Vanessa Hudgens, and hung out with wrong people. Besides, he apparently was upset with his movie career.
Zac, who has been clean for five months, recently stepped out at the Toronto International Film Festival for the premiere of his movie "Parkland". He looked good and healthy at the event, telling E! News, "I'm good, real good."
More Zac Efron News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama