Katy Perry to Release New 'Prism' Track, 'Walking on Air', This Month
Katy Perry has announced that she will release another promotional track off upcoming "Prism" album later this month. The 28-year-old pop singer tweeted that a new track called "Walking on Air" would be available on iTunes on September 30.
"Mark your calendars for the next #PRISMPREVIEW on SEPT 30 when you can hear/have the new song 'WALKING ON AIR...' before the record hits," Perry tweeted. She also reminded fans that the song wasn't a single to follow up her latest hit, "Roar".
"Remember these are NOT singles, just tastes to enjoy! #ROAR is still ROARING & 2nd single from PRISM will not be announced for some time..." she added. "But don't you worry... I promise you'll like it!"
Perry teased "Walking on Air" last month. At that time, she asked fans to choose a song between "Walking on Air" and "Dark Horse" to be released on iTunes before "Prism" officially arrives on October 18. "Dark Horse" won the vote and Perry released the Juicy J-assisted track earlier this week.
More Katy Perry News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie