Katy Perry to Release New 'Prism' Track, 'Walking on Air', This Month
Katy Perry has announced that she will release another promotional track off upcoming "Prism" album later this month. The 28-year-old pop singer tweeted that a new track called "Walking on Air" would be available on iTunes on September 30.
"Mark your calendars for the next #PRISMPREVIEW on SEPT 30 when you can hear/have the new song 'WALKING ON AIR...' before the record hits," Perry tweeted. She also reminded fans that the song wasn't a single to follow up her latest hit, "Roar".
"Remember these are NOT singles, just tastes to enjoy! #ROAR is still ROARING & 2nd single from PRISM will not be announced for some time..." she added. "But don't you worry... I promise you'll like it!"
Perry teased "Walking on Air" last month. At that time, she asked fans to choose a song between "Walking on Air" and "Dark Horse" to be released on iTunes before "Prism" officially arrives on October 18. "Dark Horse" won the vote and Perry released the Juicy J-assisted track earlier this week.
More Katy Perry News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'