Katy Perry to Release New 'Prism' Track, 'Walking on Air', This Month
Katy Perry has announced that she will release another promotional track off upcoming "Prism" album later this month. The 28-year-old pop singer tweeted that a new track called "Walking on Air" would be available on iTunes on September 30.
"Mark your calendars for the next #PRISMPREVIEW on SEPT 30 when you can hear/have the new song 'WALKING ON AIR...' before the record hits," Perry tweeted. She also reminded fans that the song wasn't a single to follow up her latest hit, "Roar".
"Remember these are NOT singles, just tastes to enjoy! #ROAR is still ROARING & 2nd single from PRISM will not be announced for some time..." she added. "But don't you worry... I promise you'll like it!"
Perry teased "Walking on Air" last month. At that time, she asked fans to choose a song between "Walking on Air" and "Dark Horse" to be released on iTunes before "Prism" officially arrives on October 18. "Dark Horse" won the vote and Perry released the Juicy J-assisted track earlier this week.
More Katy Perry News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?