Ciara Unveils Steamy Cover for New Single 'Overdose'
Ciara has announced that "Overdose" will be a new single off her self-titled album, "Ciara". The singer has also unveiled the official artwork for the poppy track, which she co-wrote with Ali Tamposi, and Livvi Franc.
The provocative single cover features her putting her left hand on boyfriend Future's crotch and her right hand down his underwear. Produced by Josh Abraham and Oliver Goldstein, "Overdose" will hit radios on October 14.
Ciara's self titled album was released on July 5 via Epic Records. The 27-year-old entertainer's fifth studio album peaked at No. 2 on Bilboard 200.
Recently, producer Mike Will Made It revealed that Ciara had hit the recording studio again to work on her next record. Mike said in an interview that Ciara's next album is "gonna be crazy." "Body Party won... Her next album is gonna be crazy. We're already working on it," Mike explained. "Shout out to Ciara man. She real talented."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked