Ciara Unveils Steamy Cover for New Single 'Overdose'
Ciara has announced that "Overdose" will be a new single off her self-titled album, "Ciara". The singer has also unveiled the official artwork for the poppy track, which she co-wrote with Ali Tamposi, and Livvi Franc.
The provocative single cover features her putting her left hand on boyfriend Future's crotch and her right hand down his underwear. Produced by Josh Abraham and Oliver Goldstein, "Overdose" will hit radios on October 14.
Ciara's self titled album was released on July 5 via Epic Records. The 27-year-old entertainer's fifth studio album peaked at No. 2 on Bilboard 200.
Recently, producer Mike Will Made It revealed that Ciara had hit the recording studio again to work on her next record. Mike said in an interview that Ciara's next album is "gonna be crazy." "Body Party won... Her next album is gonna be crazy. We're already working on it," Mike explained. "Shout out to Ciara man. She real talented."
More Ciara News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered