Ciara Unveils Steamy Cover for New Single 'Overdose'
Ciara has announced that "Overdose" will be a new single off her self-titled album, "Ciara". The singer has also unveiled the official artwork for the poppy track, which she co-wrote with Ali Tamposi, and Livvi Franc.
The provocative single cover features her putting her left hand on boyfriend Future's crotch and her right hand down his underwear. Produced by Josh Abraham and Oliver Goldstein, "Overdose" will hit radios on October 14.
Ciara's self titled album was released on July 5 via Epic Records. The 27-year-old entertainer's fifth studio album peaked at No. 2 on Bilboard 200.
Recently, producer Mike Will Made It revealed that Ciara had hit the recording studio again to work on her next record. Mike said in an interview that Ciara's next album is "gonna be crazy." "Body Party won... Her next album is gonna be crazy. We're already working on it," Mike explained. "Shout out to Ciara man. She real talented."
More Ciara News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama