First Official Picture of Brad Pitt, Shia LaBeouf and Logan Lerman in 'Fury'
"Fury" has just kicked off its production but already a first look at the World War II drama emerges. Sharing the picture is none other than director David Ayer himself, who takes it to his Twitter page to post the photo with a caption, "#Fury @thecampaignbook @LoganLerman @realmichaelpena @jonnybernthal @SonyPictures The Crew of the Fury."
Brad Pitt, who plays the Commander of a Sherman tank, is seen lounging on a tank in the image. Also pictured with him are Shia LaBeouf, Logan Lerman, Michael Pena and Jon Bernthal who portray Pitt's on-screen crew members.
Fury is set at the very end of World War II, in April 1945. As the Allies make their final push in the European Theater, a battle-hardened army sergeant named Wardaddy (Pitt) commands a Sherman tank and her five-man crew on a deadly mission behind enemy lines. Outnumbered and outgunned, Wardaddy and his men face overwhelming odds in their heroic attempts to strike at the heart of Nazi Germany.
Filming for the drama thriller is currently taking place in London for a scheduled November 14, 2014 U.S. release. Ayer writes the script in addition to taking the director's seat.
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise
- Bella Hadid Goes Braless in Completely Sheer Top. See the Eye-Popping Pics
- Find Out Who Will Be Godparents to George and Amal Clooney's Twins
- Jackie Evancho Delivers Live Performance of National Anthem at Donald Trump's Inauguration
- Emily Ratajkowski Strips Down to Lacy Lingerie on Streets for DKNY Campaign
- Angelina Jolie Loses Her Team's Trust Amid Brad Pitt Custody War
- 'Cult of Chucky' Image Offers First Look at the Murderous Doll With No Head