First Official Picture of Brad Pitt, Shia LaBeouf and Logan Lerman in 'Fury'
"Fury" has just kicked off its production but already a first look at the World War II drama emerges. Sharing the picture is none other than director David Ayer himself, who takes it to his Twitter page to post the photo with a caption, "#Fury @thecampaignbook @LoganLerman @realmichaelpena @jonnybernthal @SonyPictures The Crew of the Fury."
Brad Pitt, who plays the Commander of a Sherman tank, is seen lounging on a tank in the image. Also pictured with him are Shia LaBeouf, Logan Lerman, Michael Pena and Jon Bernthal who portray Pitt's on-screen crew members.
Fury is set at the very end of World War II, in April 1945. As the Allies make their final push in the European Theater, a battle-hardened army sergeant named Wardaddy (Pitt) commands a Sherman tank and her five-man crew on a deadly mission behind enemy lines. Outnumbered and outgunned, Wardaddy and his men face overwhelming odds in their heroic attempts to strike at the heart of Nazi Germany.
Filming for the drama thriller is currently taking place in London for a scheduled November 14, 2014 U.S. release. Ayer writes the script in addition to taking the director's seat.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding