First Official Picture of Brad Pitt, Shia LaBeouf and Logan Lerman in 'Fury'
"Fury" has just kicked off its production but already a first look at the World War II drama emerges. Sharing the picture is none other than director David Ayer himself, who takes it to his Twitter page to post the photo with a caption, "#Fury @thecampaignbook @LoganLerman @realmichaelpena @jonnybernthal @SonyPictures The Crew of the Fury."
Brad Pitt, who plays the Commander of a Sherman tank, is seen lounging on a tank in the image. Also pictured with him are Shia LaBeouf, Logan Lerman, Michael Pena and Jon Bernthal who portray Pitt's on-screen crew members.
Fury is set at the very end of World War II, in April 1945. As the Allies make their final push in the European Theater, a battle-hardened army sergeant named Wardaddy (Pitt) commands a Sherman tank and her five-man crew on a deadly mission behind enemy lines. Outnumbered and outgunned, Wardaddy and his men face overwhelming odds in their heroic attempts to strike at the heart of Nazi Germany.
Filming for the drama thriller is currently taking place in London for a scheduled November 14, 2014 U.S. release. Ayer writes the script in addition to taking the director's seat.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation