Robert Pattinson Sells House He Shared With Kristen Stewart
Robert Pattinson reportedly is selling an L.A. mansion which he previously shared with ex-girlfriend Kristen Stewart. The actor, who bought the property in 2011 for $6.25 million, is selling it for $6.75 million, according to a RealEstlaker report.
The 4,000 sq.-ft mansion has three bedrooms and three and a half bathrooms. It also features extensive outdoor living space, an amphitheater, a swimming pool and terraced gardens.
The "Bel Ami" actor reportedly has moved out of the property and currently resides in a gated community, which is 10 miles away from the house. Kristen apparently bought a $2.2 million property close to the actor's in August 2012 and still lives in the house.
In other news, the Edward Cullen of "Twilight" recently opened up about relationships in an interview with Australia's Sunday Style. "I'm quite sensitive, and I do like a bit of grand gesturing, but that's just my ego. I like to give people presents and I think of myself as the best gift giver, but only because I get stuff for myself and then make it work for the other person," he said.
He also revealed that despite his success as an actor, he still felt anxious when he walked the red carpet. "I get a ton of anxiety, right up until the second I get out of the car to the event, when suddenly it completely dissipates. But up until that moment I'm a nut case. Body dysmorphia, overall tremendous anxiety. I suppose it's because of these tremendous insecurities that I never found a way to become egotistical. I don't have a six pack and I hate going to the gym. I've been like that my whole life. I never want to take my shirt off. I'd prefer to get drunk," he continued.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding