Megan Fox Reportedly Expecting Baby Boy
Megan Fox and her husband Brian Austin Green are reportedly expecting a baby boy. The couple, who tied the knot in a private ceremony in Hawaii in 2010, are said to be "excited" after learning of the unborn baby's sex.
Megan and Brian "found out earlier this month" that they would welcome another son to the family, a friend of the couple told In Touch magazine. "They're both really excited!" the source added.
The "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" actress got pregnant with her second child when her son Noah was just 10 months old. Speaking to PEOPLE earlier this month, Brian said that he did everything Megan asked to make her happy. "I just do whatever she asks for and I say 'Yes,' no matter what it may be," Brian revealed.
The "Anger Management" actor, who also has a son from his previous relationship with actress Vanessa Marcil, confessed that he did not know how to juggle a job with young children. "We honestly have no idea and we discuss it daily and think, 'How are we going to do this?' I think we'll see when it happens. People do it all the time," Brian said.
In other news, Megan and Brian were spotted stepping out for a dinner together on Sunday, September 15 in Los Angeles. Megan wore casual outfits which consisted of a Batman t-shirt and yoga pants. Her hair was styled loose. She wore a pair of sunglasses despite the dark evening. Brian opted for similar style, wearing a t-shirt and shorts.
More Megan Fox News
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama