'America's Got Talent' Season 8 Winner Announced
As the summer comes to an end, so does the competition on "America's Got Talent" season 8. The top six had performed on Tuesday night, September 17 and they're awaiting the final results on Wednesday.
Audience got treated with a number of performances from the likes of Icona Pop, The Radio City Rockettes and Luke Bryan before people found out the champion. Gavin DeGraw had a duet with finalist Cami Bradley, Josh Groban teamed up with operatic trio Forte, and Kenichi Ebina danced to Il Divo's Latin rendition of "Can You Feel the Love Tonight".
After some other stage collaborations and a performance by Earth, Wind & Fire, it was finally time to announce the results. Taking the sixth place is Cami, with Collins Key being the next who had to give up his hope to win the competition. Jimmy Rose and Forte were the third and fourth placers respectively, leaving Kenichi and Taylor Williamson in the running for the grand prize.
Nick Cannon then made the big announcement that Kenichi defeated Taylor to take the first place. "It's amazing," the dancer/mime artist reacted to the big moment in his life. "It's crazy." He took home the $1 million cash prize and a contract to headline a Las Vegas show.
More America's Got Talent News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri