Blake Lively Stuns in Mustard Yellow Dress at Gucci Fashion Show
Blake Lively stole the spotlight in a mustard yellow fitting dress at Gucci Fashion Show. The former "Gossip Girl" star went solo at the presentation, which is a part of Milan Fashion Week Womenswear Spring/Summer 2014, on Wednesday, September 18.
Wearing the leather dress, Blake sat beside Vogue's editor-in-chief Anna Wintour on front row. Blake completed her sexy looks with red lipstick and rust-colored heels. Her long hair was styled loose. The 26-year-old actress also had a gold-colored clutch.
In other news, the actress and her actor husband Ryan Reynolds recently celebrated their first wedding anniversary. The couple, who kept their wedding plans under wrap, tied the knot in an intimate ceremony in Charleston, South Carolina.
More details of the wedding only came out recently. Blake's sister Robyn Lively said on the Pop My Culture podcast that she recreated a dance scene from 1989 series "Teen Witch" in Blake's wedding. "My younger sister and younger brother [Eric Lively] are huge 'Teen Witch' fans. So for my younger sister's wedding, my younger brother and I got together and figured out how to do that last scene, the 'Finest Hour' dance," Robyn revealed.
Robyn and Eric practiced together by watching and pausing the video. "We surprised her at the wedding," the 41-year-old actress said. "I got a blue dress, a blue tutu and the music comes on. I had the necklace remade. I took it off and threw it to her. We did the whole dance! Everyone else that was there was coming up to me talking about 'Teen Witch' being their favorite," Robyn recalled.
More Blake Lively News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'