'Thor: The Dark World' Debuts New Extended Trailer
A new full-length, uncut trailer for "Thor: The Dark World" was released during the broadcast premiere of "Iron Man 2" on ABC Tuesday, September 17. It mostly contains footage which has been included in the previously released trailers, with a few new scenes including the one which features a quick look at Idris Elba's Heimdall and a slightly longer look at a fight scene at the end of the video.
In the "Thor" sequel, the God of Thunder fights to restore order across the cosmos...but an ancient race led by the vengeful Malekith returns to plunge the universe back into darkness. Faced with an enemy that even Odin and Asgard cannot withstand, Thor must embark on his most perilous and personal journey yet, one that will reunite him with Jane Foster and force him to sacrifice everything to save us all.
Chris Hemsworth returns as the title character with Tom Hiddleston reprising his role as Loki, whom Thor turns to for help. Natalie Portman, Kat Dennings, Anthony Hopkins, Stellan Skarsgard and Jaimie Alexander are among other returning cast members of the action, fantasy movie.
Directed by Alan Taylor with Kenneth Branagh and Kevin Feige as producers, it is set to open in U.S. theaters on November 8, during which the first trailer for "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" will reportedly be unleashed. More brand-new looks at "Thor 2" will air during the season premiere ABC's "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." on September 24.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns