Liam Hemsworth Unfollows Miley Cyrus on Twitter, Is Spotted With Eiza Gonzalez Again
Liam Hemsworth has cut ties with Miley Cyrus on social media following their split. After the "Can't Be Tamed" singer stopped following him on Twitter over the weekend, "The Hunger Games" actor returned the gesture by unfollowing his former fiancee.
In addition, new pictures emerged online showing Liam hanging out again with Eiza Gonzalez, the sexy blonde with whom he was spotted clubbing over the weekend. The two was spotted Monday leaving a residential house in Los Angeles in the same car.
Liam and Eiza, a Mexican actress, were spotted partying at a Las Vegas VIP nightclub on Saturday night, September 14, two days before his split from Miley was confirmed. He was in the Sin City watching the boxing showdown between Floyd Mayweather, Jr. and Canelo Alvarez.
Miley, meanwhile, was away in Europe to promote her new studio release "Bangerz" due October 4 this year. The former Disney star is reportedly back home in El Lay now, as the Aussie hunk is rumored moving out of the house they shared during their one-year engagement.
Miley, 20, and Liam, 23, hit it off after meeting on the set of their 2009 movie "The Last Song". They were hit with numerous breakup rumors since being engaged in 2012. They were last seen stepping out as a couple in early August at the premiere of his movie "Paranoia".
More Liam Hemsworth News
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single