Liam Hemsworth Unfollows Miley Cyrus on Twitter, Is Spotted With Eiza Gonzalez Again
Liam Hemsworth has cut ties with Miley Cyrus on social media following their split. After the "Can't Be Tamed" singer stopped following him on Twitter over the weekend, "The Hunger Games" actor returned the gesture by unfollowing his former fiancee.
In addition, new pictures emerged online showing Liam hanging out again with Eiza Gonzalez, the sexy blonde with whom he was spotted clubbing over the weekend. The two was spotted Monday leaving a residential house in Los Angeles in the same car.
Liam and Eiza, a Mexican actress, were spotted partying at a Las Vegas VIP nightclub on Saturday night, September 14, two days before his split from Miley was confirmed. He was in the Sin City watching the boxing showdown between Floyd Mayweather, Jr. and Canelo Alvarez.
Miley, meanwhile, was away in Europe to promote her new studio release "Bangerz" due October 4 this year. The former Disney star is reportedly back home in El Lay now, as the Aussie hunk is rumored moving out of the house they shared during their one-year engagement.
Miley, 20, and Liam, 23, hit it off after meeting on the set of their 2009 movie "The Last Song". They were hit with numerous breakup rumors since being engaged in 2012. They were last seen stepping out as a couple in early August at the premiere of his movie "Paranoia".
More Liam Hemsworth News
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up