Liam Hemsworth Unfollows Miley Cyrus on Twitter, Is Spotted With Eiza Gonzalez Again
Liam Hemsworth has cut ties with Miley Cyrus on social media following their split. After the "Can't Be Tamed" singer stopped following him on Twitter over the weekend, "The Hunger Games" actor returned the gesture by unfollowing his former fiancee.
In addition, new pictures emerged online showing Liam hanging out again with Eiza Gonzalez, the sexy blonde with whom he was spotted clubbing over the weekend. The two was spotted Monday leaving a residential house in Los Angeles in the same car.
Liam and Eiza, a Mexican actress, were spotted partying at a Las Vegas VIP nightclub on Saturday night, September 14, two days before his split from Miley was confirmed. He was in the Sin City watching the boxing showdown between Floyd Mayweather, Jr. and Canelo Alvarez.
Miley, meanwhile, was away in Europe to promote her new studio release "Bangerz" due October 4 this year. The former Disney star is reportedly back home in El Lay now, as the Aussie hunk is rumored moving out of the house they shared during their one-year engagement.
Miley, 20, and Liam, 23, hit it off after meeting on the set of their 2009 movie "The Last Song". They were hit with numerous breakup rumors since being engaged in 2012. They were last seen stepping out as a couple in early August at the premiere of his movie "Paranoia".
More Liam Hemsworth News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7