Fergie and Josh Duhamel Show Off Baby Son Axl Jack
Meet Fergie (Stacy Ferguson) and Josh Duhamel's adorable baby boy, Axl Jack. The first-time parents took to Instagram and Twitter Tuesday, September 16 to finally introduce their first child to the world, more than two weeks after the infant was born.
"Axl Jack Duhamel Day 1 Life is good :) #paparazziyoucanleaveourhousenow," proud daddy Josh wrote along with an Instagram photo of his son. His wife tweeted a second pic of the baby wearing large medical headphones with a caption, "Axl Jack Duhamel. Day 2 of life. Hearing test complete. All systems go. #chillin."
The Black Eyed Peas female member gave birth via a planned C-section on Thursday, August 29 at Cedars-Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles. She and her actor hubby gave the baby a rocker name taken after Axl Rose, the lead singer of one of her favorite bands, Guns N' Roses.
A few days after the baby's arrival, the "Transformers" actor tweeted, "Sorry about the absence. I truly appreciate all of your well wishes. All is good! In fact, never better. :) Much love, JD." When later asked by a fan if he's doing any movie, the new dad replied, "Taking a little time off to be with my family."
Fergie and Josh married in 2009, after five years of dating. They announced her pregnancy back in February. The couple was fully prepared for the arrival of their bundle of joy. A few days before she went into labor, they visited dog whisperer Cesar Millan to prep their furry pet for the baby.
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight