Khloe Kardashian Panics Upon Hearing of Lamar Odom Overdose Rumors
"Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star Khloe Kardashian may have kicked her husband, NBA player Lamar Odom, out of their home over his worsening drug addiction but she clearly is still concerned for him. The 29-year-old TV personality apparently made a panicked call to the Los Angeles Clippers forward following rumors that he had overdosed on crack last week.
After making multiple attempts to contact him by phone, which repeatedly went to his voicemail, Kardashian then tried to call Odom's friends. When she finally got in touch with him, Lamar denied the rumors, saying he was at his loft in Los Angeles and that he was fine.
However sweet and touching for her to check on the problem-stricken Odom, it was apparently not enough for the socialite to break her resolve and take back her hubby. After confirming that he was safe, Kardashian reportedly hung up the phone after reiterating her ultimatum for him to enter into rehab and get proper treatment for his drug addiction.
Kardashian supposedly has been feuding with her mom Kris Jenner, with the latter wanting to include Odom's drug problems on their reality TV show while the former is totally against it. "It's so sad for Khloe right now because her number one priority is helping Lamar get clean," said an insider. While Odom is trying to deal with his issues, Kardashian is doing her best to go about her normal routine despite her relationship troubles going public.
More Khloe Kardashian News
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap