Khloe Kardashian Panics Upon Hearing of Lamar Odom Overdose Rumors
"Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star Khloe Kardashian may have kicked her husband, NBA player Lamar Odom, out of their home over his worsening drug addiction but she clearly is still concerned for him. The 29-year-old TV personality apparently made a panicked call to the Los Angeles Clippers forward following rumors that he had overdosed on crack last week.
After making multiple attempts to contact him by phone, which repeatedly went to his voicemail, Kardashian then tried to call Odom's friends. When she finally got in touch with him, Lamar denied the rumors, saying he was at his loft in Los Angeles and that he was fine.
However sweet and touching for her to check on the problem-stricken Odom, it was apparently not enough for the socialite to break her resolve and take back her hubby. After confirming that he was safe, Kardashian reportedly hung up the phone after reiterating her ultimatum for him to enter into rehab and get proper treatment for his drug addiction.
Kardashian supposedly has been feuding with her mom Kris Jenner, with the latter wanting to include Odom's drug problems on their reality TV show while the former is totally against it. "It's so sad for Khloe right now because her number one priority is helping Lamar get clean," said an insider. While Odom is trying to deal with his issues, Kardashian is doing her best to go about her normal routine despite her relationship troubles going public.
More Khloe Kardashian News
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Ellen DeGeneres Breaks Record With 20th Win
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel Are Trying for Baby No. 2
- Khloe Kardashian Is 'Thrilled' She's Expecting First Child With Tristan Thompson
- Sony's Animated 'Spider-Man' Movie Will Feature Miles Morales as the Lead
- People's Choice Awards 2017: J.Lo, Blake Lively, Kristen Bell Stun on Red Carpet
- Grammy Awards 2017: John Legend, Metallica Among First Performers Announced
- Is Charlize Theron's Adopted Son Becoming a Girl? He Wears Box Braids and Pink Outfit
- Ciara and Ex-Fiance Future Reach Custody Agreement Over Son Future Jr.