Video: A Male Fan Pulls Beyonce Off Stage During Show in Brazil
A crazed male fan tried to pull Beyonce Knowles off the stage when she performed at Rock in Rio Festival in Brazil on Sunday, September 15. Beyonce was singing her 2007 hit, "Irreplaceable" when she decided to interact with fans in the front row.
Wearing a glittery blue jumpsuit, Beyonce bent down and asked the excited crowd to sing along. However, a male shirtless fan unexpectedly hugged the 32-year-old star and tried to pull her down onto the stadium floor.
Security guards quickly appeared and pulled the singer back onto the stage. Beyonce then resumed her performance like nothing had happened.
Beyonce was obviously fine with the incident. After finishing the song, she approached the male fan and told him, "It's alright, it's alright." "What's your name?" Beyonce asked as she extended her arm to reach him. "Thank you, I love you too," she said before telling everyone at the Estadio do Morumbi that she loved them.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage