Video: A Male Fan Pulls Beyonce Off Stage During Show in Brazil
A crazed male fan tried to pull Beyonce Knowles off the stage when she performed at Rock in Rio Festival in Brazil on Sunday, September 15. Beyonce was singing her 2007 hit, "Irreplaceable" when she decided to interact with fans in the front row.
Wearing a glittery blue jumpsuit, Beyonce bent down and asked the excited crowd to sing along. However, a male shirtless fan unexpectedly hugged the 32-year-old star and tried to pull her down onto the stadium floor.
Security guards quickly appeared and pulled the singer back onto the stage. Beyonce then resumed her performance like nothing had happened.
Beyonce was obviously fine with the incident. After finishing the song, she approached the male fan and told him, "It's alright, it's alright." "What's your name?" Beyonce asked as she extended her arm to reach him. "Thank you, I love you too," she said before telling everyone at the Estadio do Morumbi that she loved them.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie