Video: A Male Fan Pulls Beyonce Off Stage During Show in Brazil
A crazed male fan tried to pull Beyonce Knowles off the stage when she performed at Rock in Rio Festival in Brazil on Sunday, September 15. Beyonce was singing her 2007 hit, "Irreplaceable" when she decided to interact with fans in the front row.
Wearing a glittery blue jumpsuit, Beyonce bent down and asked the excited crowd to sing along. However, a male shirtless fan unexpectedly hugged the 32-year-old star and tried to pull her down onto the stadium floor.
Security guards quickly appeared and pulled the singer back onto the stage. Beyonce then resumed her performance like nothing had happened.
Beyonce was obviously fine with the incident. After finishing the song, she approached the male fan and told him, "It's alright, it's alright." "What's your name?" Beyonce asked as she extended her arm to reach him. "Thank you, I love you too," she said before telling everyone at the Estadio do Morumbi that she loved them.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up
- Steve Harvey Announces Daughter's Engagement Amid Career Mess
- 'The Walking Dead': Negan Will Be Missing Several Episodes of Season 8
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Make a Pact to Stay Civil for the Kids
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 14 Continues With New York Auditions
- Kelly Osbourne Pees Herself After Denied Entry to Starbucks