Video: A Male Fan Pulls Beyonce Off Stage During Show in Brazil
A crazed male fan tried to pull Beyonce Knowles off the stage when she performed at Rock in Rio Festival in Brazil on Sunday, September 15. Beyonce was singing her 2007 hit, "Irreplaceable" when she decided to interact with fans in the front row.
Wearing a glittery blue jumpsuit, Beyonce bent down and asked the excited crowd to sing along. However, a male shirtless fan unexpectedly hugged the 32-year-old star and tried to pull her down onto the stadium floor.
Security guards quickly appeared and pulled the singer back onto the stage. Beyonce then resumed her performance like nothing had happened.
Beyonce was obviously fine with the incident. After finishing the song, she approached the male fan and told him, "It's alright, it's alright." "What's your name?" Beyonce asked as she extended her arm to reach him. "Thank you, I love you too," she said before telling everyone at the Estadio do Morumbi that she loved them.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville