Video: A Male Fan Pulls Beyonce Off Stage During Show in Brazil
A crazed male fan tried to pull Beyonce Knowles off the stage when she performed at Rock in Rio Festival in Brazil on Sunday, September 15. Beyonce was singing her 2007 hit, "Irreplaceable" when she decided to interact with fans in the front row.
Wearing a glittery blue jumpsuit, Beyonce bent down and asked the excited crowd to sing along. However, a male shirtless fan unexpectedly hugged the 32-year-old star and tried to pull her down onto the stadium floor.
Security guards quickly appeared and pulled the singer back onto the stage. Beyonce then resumed her performance like nothing had happened.
Beyonce was obviously fine with the incident. After finishing the song, she approached the male fan and told him, "It's alright, it's alright." "What's your name?" Beyonce asked as she extended her arm to reach him. "Thank you, I love you too," she said before telling everyone at the Estadio do Morumbi that she loved them.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes