Katy Perry Talks Rihanna's Pot Smoking Habit in Elle Canada
Katy Perry touches a topic of Rihanna's lifestyle in a recent edition of Elle Canada. The "Roar" singer, who graces the cover of the October issue, is amazed at her best friend's fresh look and cannot help wondering about her beauty secret.
"I think that Rihanna always looks so fresh and I'm like, 'How do you do that? We all know how much pot you smoke! And you don't sleep because you're on Instagram at four o'clock in the morning!' " she tells the magazine.
The "Firework" singer, meanwhile, has her own beauty tips. "I learned this thing called Transcendental Meditation, which I do as much as I possibly can. It's 20 minutes and you're supposed to do it twice a day, but I only do it once every other day. But anyway, it works. People say you should work out 30 minutes a day - none of us works out 30 minutes a day!" Katy says, adding that she has a teddy bear to accompany her during tour.
In addition to Rihanna's habit and her own beauty tips, Katy opens up about growing up and her view in learning. "I'm 28, and... when you're at the end of your 20s, it's a very important growing time. It's called the Saturn return, if you like astrology - I know it's important for me," the singer says. "I think that it's a very important time, when you kind of let go of childish things and accept the wisdom that comes with age. That's exactly where I am now," she explains.
Katy, who did not finish high school and obtained her diploma via GED, says of education, "I've always been a sponge; I've always had a desire to learn. I didn't grow up with a real education, but now I am kind of educated by life." She adds, "I always like to go the unique road less traveled."
More Katy Perry News
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic