Katy Perry Talks Rihanna's Pot Smoking Habit in Elle Canada
Katy Perry touches a topic of Rihanna's lifestyle in a recent edition of Elle Canada. The "Roar" singer, who graces the cover of the October issue, is amazed at her best friend's fresh look and cannot help wondering about her beauty secret.
"I think that Rihanna always looks so fresh and I'm like, 'How do you do that? We all know how much pot you smoke! And you don't sleep because you're on Instagram at four o'clock in the morning!' " she tells the magazine.
The "Firework" singer, meanwhile, has her own beauty tips. "I learned this thing called Transcendental Meditation, which I do as much as I possibly can. It's 20 minutes and you're supposed to do it twice a day, but I only do it once every other day. But anyway, it works. People say you should work out 30 minutes a day - none of us works out 30 minutes a day!" Katy says, adding that she has a teddy bear to accompany her during tour.
In addition to Rihanna's habit and her own beauty tips, Katy opens up about growing up and her view in learning. "I'm 28, and... when you're at the end of your 20s, it's a very important growing time. It's called the Saturn return, if you like astrology - I know it's important for me," the singer says. "I think that it's a very important time, when you kind of let go of childish things and accept the wisdom that comes with age. That's exactly where I am now," she explains.
Katy, who did not finish high school and obtained her diploma via GED, says of education, "I've always been a sponge; I've always had a desire to learn. I didn't grow up with a real education, but now I am kind of educated by life." She adds, "I always like to go the unique road less traveled."
More Katy Perry News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story