Rebel Wilson Has a Good Time in New 'Super Fun Night' Promo
Rebel Wilson knows how to have a good time and takes viewers to join her in a "Super Fun Night" music video. In the almost three minute clip, the rising star shows off her singing skill which she first brought to "Pitch Perfect" last year.
The recently-released video opens with Wilson singing alone in her bathroom, before her on-screen BFFs Liza Lapira and Lauren Ash join her. The three then move to another setting, a nightclub, dancing to the energetic tune along with other co-stars, Kevin Bishop and Kelen Coleman.
On the new ABC comedy, Wilson plays junior attorney Kimmie Boubier who, along with her two best friends Helen-Alice (Lapira) and Marika (Ash), has had a standing date every Friday night for the last 13 years. However, Kimmie's recent promotion throws a monkey wrench into the tradition.
Not only is she now working with her idol, "Lady Lawyer of the Year" Felicity Vanderstone (Coleman), but she meets a dashingly handsome British attorney, Richard Lovell (Bishop), who invites her to his party at a trendy club. Determined to spend time with Richard and heed Felicity's advice to network, Kimmie sets out to convince her friends to take Super Fun Night on the road.
The sitcom premieres Wednesday, October 2 at 9:30/8:30c, after "Modern Family".
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video