Rebel Wilson Has a Good Time in New 'Super Fun Night' Promo
Rebel Wilson knows how to have a good time and takes viewers to join her in a "Super Fun Night" music video. In the almost three minute clip, the rising star shows off her singing skill which she first brought to "Pitch Perfect" last year.
The recently-released video opens with Wilson singing alone in her bathroom, before her on-screen BFFs Liza Lapira and Lauren Ash join her. The three then move to another setting, a nightclub, dancing to the energetic tune along with other co-stars, Kevin Bishop and Kelen Coleman.
On the new ABC comedy, Wilson plays junior attorney Kimmie Boubier who, along with her two best friends Helen-Alice (Lapira) and Marika (Ash), has had a standing date every Friday night for the last 13 years. However, Kimmie's recent promotion throws a monkey wrench into the tradition.
Not only is she now working with her idol, "Lady Lawyer of the Year" Felicity Vanderstone (Coleman), but she meets a dashingly handsome British attorney, Richard Lovell (Bishop), who invites her to his party at a trendy club. Determined to spend time with Richard and heed Felicity's advice to network, Kimmie sets out to convince her friends to take Super Fun Night on the road.
The sitcom premieres Wednesday, October 2 at 9:30/8:30c, after "Modern Family".
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'