Rebel Wilson Has a Good Time in New 'Super Fun Night' Promo
Rebel Wilson knows how to have a good time and takes viewers to join her in a "Super Fun Night" music video. In the almost three minute clip, the rising star shows off her singing skill which she first brought to "Pitch Perfect" last year.
The recently-released video opens with Wilson singing alone in her bathroom, before her on-screen BFFs Liza Lapira and Lauren Ash join her. The three then move to another setting, a nightclub, dancing to the energetic tune along with other co-stars, Kevin Bishop and Kelen Coleman.
On the new ABC comedy, Wilson plays junior attorney Kimmie Boubier who, along with her two best friends Helen-Alice (Lapira) and Marika (Ash), has had a standing date every Friday night for the last 13 years. However, Kimmie's recent promotion throws a monkey wrench into the tradition.
Not only is she now working with her idol, "Lady Lawyer of the Year" Felicity Vanderstone (Coleman), but she meets a dashingly handsome British attorney, Richard Lovell (Bishop), who invites her to his party at a trendy club. Determined to spend time with Richard and heed Felicity's advice to network, Kimmie sets out to convince her friends to take Super Fun Night on the road.
The sitcom premieres Wednesday, October 2 at 9:30/8:30c, after "Modern Family".
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars