Jennifer Aniston Dazzling at 'Life of Crime' TIFF Premiere in Pastel Dress
Film and TV actress Jennifer Aniston rocked the red carpet anew on Saturday, September 14, when she showed up for the Toronto International Film Festival premiere of her new film "Life of Crime". The 44-year-old Hollywood star had photographers clicking away at the sight of her Vivienne Westwood strapless pastel blue cocktail dress which she paired with nude heels.
Appearing with actor/director fiance Justin Theroux, Aniston showed off her cleavage and toned arms in the perfectly-fitting creation, minimally accessorized by a pair of Fred Leighton earrings and her remarkable engagement ring from Theroux. Just last month, the couple celebrated the first year anniversary of their engagement in a star-studded 42nd birthday bash Aniston threw for Theroux.
Apart from her engagement with Theroux and another glamorous appearance on the red carpet that night, Aniston is likewise on cloud nine over the rave reviews that "Life of Crime" has gotten from critics. "It's the best work she's ever done and she'll blow people away. I don't think people will see it coming, she's so talented and I was crying while watching it," said the film's director Daniel Schechter.
"Life of Crime", also starring Tim Robbins, Mos Def, Isla Fisher and John Hawkes, was given the honor of closing the TIFF by the festival organizers. For a news conference about the movie held earlier in the day, Aniston wore a simple black Chanel dress that showed off her legs.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Make a Pact to Stay Civil for the Kids
- Calvin Harris Premieres Beachy Music Video for 'Feels' Ft. Katy Perry, Pharrell and Big Sean
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos Reveal Iron Man's New Suit
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?