P. Diddy Loses $1M to Rick Ross in Dice Game
P. Diddy lost a huge sum of money to Rick Ross when they played a game in a recording studio on Saturday morning, September 14. Diddy has posted an Instagram video which sees him and Ross playing a game of Craps, a high-stake game in which players place money on the outcome of a roll.
In the video, Diddy gives the camera a look at a note that reads, "To R.R. I owe u $1,000,000, Diddy." He then rolls the dice and says, "Double or nothing right now live." Ross can be heard saying, "I'm gonna sell that [note] as a piece of art."
Diddy apparently wouldn't be too depressed over the money he just lost as he captioned the short video, "I just lost a million dollars. It ain't nothin. #SuckMyD***B**ch." He later tweeted, "I just lost a million to @rickyrozay in the studio recording Big Homie."
Diddy has recently been busy looking for young talents to join his REVOLT TV network, which will be launched in October. Those aged 13 to 25 are encouraged to submit their audition tapes via Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Vimeo, Facebook or YouTube with an #iamrevolt hashtag before September 30.
More P. Diddy News
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army