P. Diddy Loses $1M to Rick Ross in Dice Game
P. Diddy lost a huge sum of money to Rick Ross when they played a game in a recording studio on Saturday morning, September 14. Diddy has posted an Instagram video which sees him and Ross playing a game of Craps, a high-stake game in which players place money on the outcome of a roll.
In the video, Diddy gives the camera a look at a note that reads, "To R.R. I owe u $1,000,000, Diddy." He then rolls the dice and says, "Double or nothing right now live." Ross can be heard saying, "I'm gonna sell that [note] as a piece of art."
Diddy apparently wouldn't be too depressed over the money he just lost as he captioned the short video, "I just lost a million dollars. It ain't nothin. #SuckMyD***B**ch." He later tweeted, "I just lost a million to @rickyrozay in the studio recording Big Homie."
Diddy has recently been busy looking for young talents to join his REVOLT TV network, which will be launched in October. Those aged 13 to 25 are encouraged to submit their audition tapes via Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Vimeo, Facebook or YouTube with an #iamrevolt hashtag before September 30.
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights