First Picture of Vin Diesel and Paul Walker on 'Fast and Furious 7' Set
Production on the next installment of "Fast and Furious" movie series has begun, and lead actor Vin Diesel has generously shared a photo from the filming location. It shows him standing next to co-star Paul Walker on "the unknown road ahead..."
"Fast and Furious 7" is moving fast to meet the deadline of June 11, 2014 release. It started shooting only four months after "Fast and Furious 6" was out in theaters. The previous movie directed by Justin Lin has so far raked in a worldwide total of $787M.
James Wan, who directed recent box office horror hits "The Conjuring" and "Insidious Chapter 2" on low budgets, takes over the helming reign from Lin who also previously directed the fourth "Fast and Furious" film and the fifth one "Fast Five".
Djimon Hounsou, Ronda Rousey, Kurt Russell and Jason Statham are tapped to join returning members like Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson (Luke) and Tyrese Gibson (Roman). Diesel and Walker are back as street-racing duo Dom and Brian respectively.
Besides the photo from "the unknown road," Diesel updated his cover photo on Facebook with a new image that shows him hopping a car presumably preparing for the next filming.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'