Jaden Smith Criticizes School System in Twitter Rant
Jaden Smith has blasted school system in a series of Twitter posts. The son of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith believes that people do not need to go to school because schooling is used to brainwash young people.
The "After Earth" star wrote on Friday, September 13, "If everybody in the world dropped out of school we would have a much more intelligent society." The tweet came after a statement which read, "Education is rebellion." He also wrote, "School is the tool to brainwash the youth."
According to Radar Online, Jaden and his sister Willow previously went to a private school, New Village Leadership Academy, in Los Angeles. The school's curriculum reportedly was influenced by Scientology. The siblings apparently are home-schooled after the academy was closed earlier this year.
Jaden was recently spotted with his friend Moises Arias outside Sugarfish Sushi in Calabasas, California. The aspiring actor, who made debut in 2006's "The Pursuit of Happyness" wore a plain white t-shirt and jeans while the "The Kings of Summer" star opted for a green top and black pants. Moises had a camera with him during the Saturday, September 14 outing.
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik