Jaden Smith Criticizes School System in Twitter Rant
Jaden Smith has blasted school system in a series of Twitter posts. The son of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith believes that people do not need to go to school because schooling is used to brainwash young people.
The "After Earth" star wrote on Friday, September 13, "If everybody in the world dropped out of school we would have a much more intelligent society." The tweet came after a statement which read, "Education is rebellion." He also wrote, "School is the tool to brainwash the youth."
According to Radar Online, Jaden and his sister Willow previously went to a private school, New Village Leadership Academy, in Los Angeles. The school's curriculum reportedly was influenced by Scientology. The siblings apparently are home-schooled after the academy was closed earlier this year.
Jaden was recently spotted with his friend Moises Arias outside Sugarfish Sushi in Calabasas, California. The aspiring actor, who made debut in 2006's "The Pursuit of Happyness" wore a plain white t-shirt and jeans while the "The Kings of Summer" star opted for a green top and black pants. Moises had a camera with him during the Saturday, September 14 outing.
More Jaden Smith News
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body