'Dexter' Series Finale Sneak Peeks: Will Dexter Go Down With Hannah?
"The End Is Here," so a preview for the last episode of "Dexter" says. The video teases a bloody ending for the crime series, with Saxon possibly claiming another victim and a little boy, whose face and hand are smeared with blood, is seen being taken away by a police officer.
Debra is taken to a hospital in an ambulance and tells Quinn that she deserves to get shot. She confesses that she has done something that she's not proud of, but Quinn consoles her and convinces her that she can make up for it. Dexter, meanwhile, blames himself for all the bad things that have happened to his sister.
Elway, learning that Hannah is trying to leave the country, warns Dexter not to go down with her. Facing impossible odds with a hurricane threatening Miami, Dexter becomes determined to end things his way.
Titled "Remember the Monsters?", the series finale of "Dexter" will air Sunday, September 22 at 9 P.M. ET/PT on Showtime.
"Dexter" 8.12 preview:
"Dexter" 8.12 clip #1:
"Dexter" 8.12 clip #2:
More Dexter News
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert