'Dexter' Series Finale Sneak Peeks: Will Dexter Go Down With Hannah?
"The End Is Here," so a preview for the last episode of "Dexter" says. The video teases a bloody ending for the crime series, with Saxon possibly claiming another victim and a little boy, whose face and hand are smeared with blood, is seen being taken away by a police officer.
Debra is taken to a hospital in an ambulance and tells Quinn that she deserves to get shot. She confesses that she has done something that she's not proud of, but Quinn consoles her and convinces her that she can make up for it. Dexter, meanwhile, blames himself for all the bad things that have happened to his sister.
Elway, learning that Hannah is trying to leave the country, warns Dexter not to go down with her. Facing impossible odds with a hurricane threatening Miami, Dexter becomes determined to end things his way.
Titled "Remember the Monsters?", the series finale of "Dexter" will air Sunday, September 22 at 9 P.M. ET/PT on Showtime.
"Dexter" 8.12 preview:
"Dexter" 8.12 clip #1:
"Dexter" 8.12 clip #2:
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group