'Dexter' Series Finale Sneak Peeks: Will Dexter Go Down With Hannah?
"The End Is Here," so a preview for the last episode of "Dexter" says. The video teases a bloody ending for the crime series, with Saxon possibly claiming another victim and a little boy, whose face and hand are smeared with blood, is seen being taken away by a police officer.
Debra is taken to a hospital in an ambulance and tells Quinn that she deserves to get shot. She confesses that she has done something that she's not proud of, but Quinn consoles her and convinces her that she can make up for it. Dexter, meanwhile, blames himself for all the bad things that have happened to his sister.
Elway, learning that Hannah is trying to leave the country, warns Dexter not to go down with her. Facing impossible odds with a hurricane threatening Miami, Dexter becomes determined to end things his way.
Titled "Remember the Monsters?", the series finale of "Dexter" will air Sunday, September 22 at 9 P.M. ET/PT on Showtime.
"Dexter" 8.12 preview:
"Dexter" 8.12 clip #1:
"Dexter" 8.12 clip #2:
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers