'Dexter' Series Finale Sneak Peeks: Will Dexter Go Down With Hannah?
"The End Is Here," so a preview for the last episode of "Dexter" says. The video teases a bloody ending for the crime series, with Saxon possibly claiming another victim and a little boy, whose face and hand are smeared with blood, is seen being taken away by a police officer.
Debra is taken to a hospital in an ambulance and tells Quinn that she deserves to get shot. She confesses that she has done something that she's not proud of, but Quinn consoles her and convinces her that she can make up for it. Dexter, meanwhile, blames himself for all the bad things that have happened to his sister.
Elway, learning that Hannah is trying to leave the country, warns Dexter not to go down with her. Facing impossible odds with a hurricane threatening Miami, Dexter becomes determined to end things his way.
Titled "Remember the Monsters?", the series finale of "Dexter" will air Sunday, September 22 at 9 P.M. ET/PT on Showtime.
"Dexter" 8.12 preview:
"Dexter" 8.12 clip #1:
"Dexter" 8.12 clip #2:
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival