Video: Beyonce Dazzles at Rock in Rio Music Festival in Brazil
Looking sexy in her white pear-encrusted leotard worn with fishnet stockings and gold boots, pop/R'n'B diva Beyonce Knowles rocked the 2013 Rock in Rio Festival in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil on Friday, September 13. The 32-year-old entertainer, wearing golden blonde extensions over her recent pixie cut, whipped her hair as she closed out the kick-off show of the two weekend music fest that also featured David Guetta and Brazilian artist Ivete Sangalo.
Bey gave a 90-minute performance for the 85,000 audience members who flocked to see some of the biggest names in music on the festival's opening night. Aside from performing her hit songs, she also performed MC Federado's popular Brazilian dance "Ah Lelek Lek Lek" with dance duo Les Twins.
Beyonce's Rock in Rio gig was sandwiched in between four other shows under the Latin America leg of her "Mrs. Carter Show" world tour. After resuming her tour last September 8 in Fortaleza, she then entertained the fans in Belo Horizonte before performing in Rio, after which she's set to wow the crowd next in Sao Paulo and Brasilia before heading off to Venezuela.
In a press conference that took place prior to her show at the Estadio Placido Aderaldo Castelao in Fortaleza, Beyonce revealed she was touring with her daughter Blue Ivy for the first time. She expressed delight in the thought that she's able to balance her personal life and career, and how proud she was that her music impacted so many people.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3