Drake Debuts New Song 'Too Much' on 'Jimmy Fallon'
Drake appeared on "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon" on Friday night, September 13 and treated fans with a brand new song. The Toronto MC performed "Too Much", a track that is featured in his upcoming "Nothing Was the Same" album.
The track is a collaboration with singer Sampha. It is about Drake's relationship with his family and friends that changes after he transformed into a famous hip-hop star. "Before I do this song, I just wanna say to my friends and family, I want the best for everybody and I love you all," Drake said before performing the song.
"Someone go tell Noel to get the Backwoods/ Money got my whole family going backwards/ No dinners, no holidays, no nothing/ There's issues at hand that we're not discussing," he rapped.
Drake also sat down for an interview with host Jimmy Fallon. The 26-year-old rapper discussed his upcoming tour with Miguel and Future that kicks off in October. "He's absolutely incredible. He's like that guy that every single thing is impeccable. Performance, as a person, musically," Drake praised Miguel.
He then teamed up with Fallon to beat guest star Scarlett Johansson, who was joined by The Roots' Black Thought, in a friendly game of Charades.
Drake's "Nothing Was the Same" is due out on September 24.
More Drake News
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung