Drake Debuts New Song 'Too Much' on 'Jimmy Fallon'
Drake appeared on "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon" on Friday night, September 13 and treated fans with a brand new song. The Toronto MC performed "Too Much", a track that is featured in his upcoming "Nothing Was the Same" album.
The track is a collaboration with singer Sampha. It is about Drake's relationship with his family and friends that changes after he transformed into a famous hip-hop star. "Before I do this song, I just wanna say to my friends and family, I want the best for everybody and I love you all," Drake said before performing the song.
"Someone go tell Noel to get the Backwoods/ Money got my whole family going backwards/ No dinners, no holidays, no nothing/ There's issues at hand that we're not discussing," he rapped.
Drake also sat down for an interview with host Jimmy Fallon. The 26-year-old rapper discussed his upcoming tour with Miguel and Future that kicks off in October. "He's absolutely incredible. He's like that guy that every single thing is impeccable. Performance, as a person, musically," Drake praised Miguel.
He then teamed up with Fallon to beat guest star Scarlett Johansson, who was joined by The Roots' Black Thought, in a friendly game of Charades.
Drake's "Nothing Was the Same" is due out on September 24.
More Drake News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna