Drake Debuts New Song 'Too Much' on 'Jimmy Fallon'
Drake appeared on "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon" on Friday night, September 13 and treated fans with a brand new song. The Toronto MC performed "Too Much", a track that is featured in his upcoming "Nothing Was the Same" album.
The track is a collaboration with singer Sampha. It is about Drake's relationship with his family and friends that changes after he transformed into a famous hip-hop star. "Before I do this song, I just wanna say to my friends and family, I want the best for everybody and I love you all," Drake said before performing the song.
"Someone go tell Noel to get the Backwoods/ Money got my whole family going backwards/ No dinners, no holidays, no nothing/ There's issues at hand that we're not discussing," he rapped.
Drake also sat down for an interview with host Jimmy Fallon. The 26-year-old rapper discussed his upcoming tour with Miguel and Future that kicks off in October. "He's absolutely incredible. He's like that guy that every single thing is impeccable. Performance, as a person, musically," Drake praised Miguel.
He then teamed up with Fallon to beat guest star Scarlett Johansson, who was joined by The Roots' Black Thought, in a friendly game of Charades.
Drake's "Nothing Was the Same" is due out on September 24.
More Drake News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?