Britney Spears Debuts 'Work B**ch' Following a Leak
Britney Spears' "Work B**ch" was supposed to be premiered worldwide on Monday, September 16. However, Spears was forced to officially debut the highly-anticipated new single early after it leaked online.
The song leaked on early Sunday, September 15. "Woke up today and saw that a low quality version of Work B**ch had leaked :(," the 31-year-old singer expressed her disappointment on Twitter.
Spears then announced that she had decided to debut the track later that day. "The radio #WORKBxxCHPremiere is now happening at 3pm E," she tweeted. "Tune in to your local station, @iHeartRadio,or @radiodotcom to hear the REAL THING!"
Co-written by Spears and Black Eyed Peas' will.i.am among others, the upbeat track features Spears telling people to work to earn everything they want. "You want a hot body? You want a Bugatti? You want a Maserati? You better work b**ch!"
"So how'd we do? Hope you all love it as much as I do?! #WORKBxxTCHPremiere," she asked her Twitter followers' opinions about the song.
She informed fans that the track would be available on iTunes on late Sunday. "Just got word that #WORKBxxCH is going to be on @iTunesMusic tonight at 12:01am ET! Who is staying up late w/ me?!" she said.
"Work B**ch" is the lead cut off Spears' upcoming new album, the follow-up to 2011's "Femme Fatale".
More Britney Spears News
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'