Britney Spears Debuts 'Work B**ch' Following a Leak
Britney Spears' "Work B**ch" was supposed to be premiered worldwide on Monday, September 16. However, Spears was forced to officially debut the highly-anticipated new single early after it leaked online.
The song leaked on early Sunday, September 15. "Woke up today and saw that a low quality version of Work B**ch had leaked :(," the 31-year-old singer expressed her disappointment on Twitter.
Spears then announced that she had decided to debut the track later that day. "The radio #WORKBxxCHPremiere is now happening at 3pm E," she tweeted. "Tune in to your local station, @iHeartRadio,or @radiodotcom to hear the REAL THING!"
Co-written by Spears and Black Eyed Peas' will.i.am among others, the upbeat track features Spears telling people to work to earn everything they want. "You want a hot body? You want a Bugatti? You want a Maserati? You better work b**ch!"
"So how'd we do? Hope you all love it as much as I do?! #WORKBxxTCHPremiere," she asked her Twitter followers' opinions about the song.
She informed fans that the track would be available on iTunes on late Sunday. "Just got word that #WORKBxxCH is going to be on @iTunesMusic tonight at 12:01am ET! Who is staying up late w/ me?!" she said.
"Work B**ch" is the lead cut off Spears' upcoming new album, the follow-up to 2011's "Femme Fatale".
More Britney Spears News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video