Channing Tatum Would Love to Play Gambit in 'X-Men' Movie
Channing Tatum reveals his desire to join superhero movie. Among the many comic book characters, one he loves the most is Gambit, who was previously played by Taylor Kitsch in 2009's "X-Men Origins: Wolverine". "He was punk rock. He kind of rode the line," Tatum reasons.
Sitting down with his "White House Down" co-star Jamie Foxx for an interview with Total Film, during which Foxx confirms the Sinister Six talks for "The Amazing Spider-Man" series, Tatum says, "I would love do anything with Jamie, one; two, I haven't really had many superhero movies."
The "Magic Mike" star will be voicing Lego Superman in "The Lego Movie" due next year, which will also have Will Arnett (Batman), Jonah Hill (Green Lantern), and Cobie Smulders (Wonder Woman). His new projects include "Foxcatcher", "Jupiter Ascending" and "22 Jump Street".
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic