Channing Tatum Would Love to Play Gambit in 'X-Men' Movie
Channing Tatum reveals his desire to join superhero movie. Among the many comic book characters, one he loves the most is Gambit, who was previously played by Taylor Kitsch in 2009's "X-Men Origins: Wolverine". "He was punk rock. He kind of rode the line," Tatum reasons.
Sitting down with his "White House Down" co-star Jamie Foxx for an interview with Total Film, during which Foxx confirms the Sinister Six talks for "The Amazing Spider-Man" series, Tatum says, "I would love do anything with Jamie, one; two, I haven't really had many superhero movies."
The "Magic Mike" star will be voicing Lego Superman in "The Lego Movie" due next year, which will also have Will Arnett (Batman), Jonah Hill (Green Lantern), and Cobie Smulders (Wonder Woman). His new projects include "Foxcatcher", "Jupiter Ascending" and "22 Jump Street".
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress