Channing Tatum Would Love to Play Gambit in 'X-Men' Movie
Channing Tatum reveals his desire to join superhero movie. Among the many comic book characters, one he loves the most is Gambit, who was previously played by Taylor Kitsch in 2009's "X-Men Origins: Wolverine". "He was punk rock. He kind of rode the line," Tatum reasons.
Sitting down with his "White House Down" co-star Jamie Foxx for an interview with Total Film, during which Foxx confirms the Sinister Six talks for "The Amazing Spider-Man" series, Tatum says, "I would love do anything with Jamie, one; two, I haven't really had many superhero movies."
The "Magic Mike" star will be voicing Lego Superman in "The Lego Movie" due next year, which will also have Will Arnett (Batman), Jonah Hill (Green Lantern), and Cobie Smulders (Wonder Woman). His new projects include "Foxcatcher", "Jupiter Ascending" and "22 Jump Street".
More Channing Tatum News
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos