Channing Tatum Would Love to Play Gambit in 'X-Men' Movie
Channing Tatum reveals his desire to join superhero movie. Among the many comic book characters, one he loves the most is Gambit, who was previously played by Taylor Kitsch in 2009's "X-Men Origins: Wolverine". "He was punk rock. He kind of rode the line," Tatum reasons.
Sitting down with his "White House Down" co-star Jamie Foxx for an interview with Total Film, during which Foxx confirms the Sinister Six talks for "The Amazing Spider-Man" series, Tatum says, "I would love do anything with Jamie, one; two, I haven't really had many superhero movies."
The "Magic Mike" star will be voicing Lego Superman in "The Lego Movie" due next year, which will also have Will Arnett (Batman), Jonah Hill (Green Lantern), and Cobie Smulders (Wonder Woman). His new projects include "Foxcatcher", "Jupiter Ascending" and "22 Jump Street".
More Channing Tatum News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says