Channing Tatum Would Love to Play Gambit in 'X-Men' Movie
Channing Tatum reveals his desire to join superhero movie. Among the many comic book characters, one he loves the most is Gambit, who was previously played by Taylor Kitsch in 2009's "X-Men Origins: Wolverine". "He was punk rock. He kind of rode the line," Tatum reasons.
Sitting down with his "White House Down" co-star Jamie Foxx for an interview with Total Film, during which Foxx confirms the Sinister Six talks for "The Amazing Spider-Man" series, Tatum says, "I would love do anything with Jamie, one; two, I haven't really had many superhero movies."
The "Magic Mike" star will be voicing Lego Superman in "The Lego Movie" due next year, which will also have Will Arnett (Batman), Jonah Hill (Green Lantern), and Cobie Smulders (Wonder Woman). His new projects include "Foxcatcher", "Jupiter Ascending" and "22 Jump Street".
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says