Jamie Foxx Confirms Sinister Six Talks for 'Amazing Spider-Man' Franchise
The idea of bringing together Spider-Man's greatest enemies to take down the hero has long been the subject of discussions among comic book fans, and now Jamie Foxx confirms that filmmakers have indeed talked about the possibility to make it happen. "Yes, they actually talked about it, the Sinister Six," so he says.
The actor, who plays villainous Electro in "The Amazing Spider-Man 2", additionally says that it will be an easy task to bring back his character due to his electric power. "So, fingers crossed, because when you think about it, electricity never dies, it just goes to a different place," the 45-year-old star explains to Total Film.
The second installment of "The Amazing Spider-Man" movie series is due May 2, 2014. Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone are back as Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Gwen Stacy respectively. Shailene Woodley was initially cast as Mary Jane Watson, but her scenes were eventually scrapped due to "a creative decision to streamline the story and focus on Peter and Gwen and their relationship."
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding