Jamie Foxx Confirms Sinister Six Talks for 'Amazing Spider-Man' Franchise
The idea of bringing together Spider-Man's greatest enemies to take down the hero has long been the subject of discussions among comic book fans, and now Jamie Foxx confirms that filmmakers have indeed talked about the possibility to make it happen. "Yes, they actually talked about it, the Sinister Six," so he says.
The actor, who plays villainous Electro in "The Amazing Spider-Man 2", additionally says that it will be an easy task to bring back his character due to his electric power. "So, fingers crossed, because when you think about it, electricity never dies, it just goes to a different place," the 45-year-old star explains to Total Film.
The second installment of "The Amazing Spider-Man" movie series is due May 2, 2014. Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone are back as Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Gwen Stacy respectively. Shailene Woodley was initially cast as Mary Jane Watson, but her scenes were eventually scrapped due to "a creative decision to streamline the story and focus on Peter and Gwen and their relationship."
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle