Jamie Foxx Confirms Sinister Six Talks for 'Amazing Spider-Man' Franchise
The idea of bringing together Spider-Man's greatest enemies to take down the hero has long been the subject of discussions among comic book fans, and now Jamie Foxx confirms that filmmakers have indeed talked about the possibility to make it happen. "Yes, they actually talked about it, the Sinister Six," so he says.
The actor, who plays villainous Electro in "The Amazing Spider-Man 2", additionally says that it will be an easy task to bring back his character due to his electric power. "So, fingers crossed, because when you think about it, electricity never dies, it just goes to a different place," the 45-year-old star explains to Total Film.
The second installment of "The Amazing Spider-Man" movie series is due May 2, 2014. Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone are back as Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Gwen Stacy respectively. Shailene Woodley was initially cast as Mary Jane Watson, but her scenes were eventually scrapped due to "a creative decision to streamline the story and focus on Peter and Gwen and their relationship."
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana