Jamie Foxx Confirms Sinister Six Talks for 'Amazing Spider-Man' Franchise
The idea of bringing together Spider-Man's greatest enemies to take down the hero has long been the subject of discussions among comic book fans, and now Jamie Foxx confirms that filmmakers have indeed talked about the possibility to make it happen. "Yes, they actually talked about it, the Sinister Six," so he says.
The actor, who plays villainous Electro in "The Amazing Spider-Man 2", additionally says that it will be an easy task to bring back his character due to his electric power. "So, fingers crossed, because when you think about it, electricity never dies, it just goes to a different place," the 45-year-old star explains to Total Film.
The second installment of "The Amazing Spider-Man" movie series is due May 2, 2014. Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone are back as Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Gwen Stacy respectively. Shailene Woodley was initially cast as Mary Jane Watson, but her scenes were eventually scrapped due to "a creative decision to streamline the story and focus on Peter and Gwen and their relationship."
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered
- Wham! and Chris Martin Pay Tribute to George Michael at BRIT Awards
- Tom Cruise Reportedly Ready to Reconnect With Daughter Suri After Years Apart
- Hugh Jackman Rules Out Wolverine/Deadpool Movie
- 'Glee' Alum Lauren Potter's Engagement Called Off
- David Beckham Smashes His Tooth During Snowboarding Trip, Days After Son Brooklyn Got Arm Injury