Jamie Foxx Confirms Sinister Six Talks for 'Amazing Spider-Man' Franchise
The idea of bringing together Spider-Man's greatest enemies to take down the hero has long been the subject of discussions among comic book fans, and now Jamie Foxx confirms that filmmakers have indeed talked about the possibility to make it happen. "Yes, they actually talked about it, the Sinister Six," so he says.
The actor, who plays villainous Electro in "The Amazing Spider-Man 2", additionally says that it will be an easy task to bring back his character due to his electric power. "So, fingers crossed, because when you think about it, electricity never dies, it just goes to a different place," the 45-year-old star explains to Total Film.
The second installment of "The Amazing Spider-Man" movie series is due May 2, 2014. Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone are back as Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Gwen Stacy respectively. Shailene Woodley was initially cast as Mary Jane Watson, but her scenes were eventually scrapped due to "a creative decision to streamline the story and focus on Peter and Gwen and their relationship."
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off