Britney Spears Bares Her Cleavage in 'Work B**ch' Single Cover
Britney Spears has unveiled the artwork for her highly-anticipated new single, "Work B**ch". On Thursday, September 12, the former Disney star took to Twitter to share an image of her baring her cleavage in a low-cut sequined turquoise onesie.
She is seen rocking blue feather sleeves while standing in front of a mirror in an elegant dressing room. The daring photo came along with a caption that read, "4 days people! Go call the Po-Lice! Go call the Governor! #WorkB."
Serving as the lead single off Spears' upcoming eight album, "Work B**ch" is scheduled to be premiered on iHeart Radio on Monday, September 16 at 06:00 P.M. ET.
Spears recently shared a photo of "Work B**ch" lyric sheet. Although the lyrics are blurred out, fans learn that the song was co-written by Spears, album producer will.i.am, Swedish House Mafia's Sebastian Ingrosso, Swedish DJ Otto Knows, Irish singer/songwriter Ruth-Anne Cunningham and will.i.am's collaborator Anthony Preston.
Spears has filmed the music video for her new single. Over the weekend, the mother of two shared photographs of her in the filming set. She is also ecpected to make a big announcement on September 17, the same day she will appear on "Good Morning America".
More Britney Spears News
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Stan Lee Supports Zendaya to Portray Mary Jane in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds