Britney Spears Bares Her Cleavage in 'Work B**ch' Single Cover
Britney Spears has unveiled the artwork for her highly-anticipated new single, "Work B**ch". On Thursday, September 12, the former Disney star took to Twitter to share an image of her baring her cleavage in a low-cut sequined turquoise onesie.
She is seen rocking blue feather sleeves while standing in front of a mirror in an elegant dressing room. The daring photo came along with a caption that read, "4 days people! Go call the Po-Lice! Go call the Governor! #WorkB."
Serving as the lead single off Spears' upcoming eight album, "Work B**ch" is scheduled to be premiered on iHeart Radio on Monday, September 16 at 06:00 P.M. ET.
Spears recently shared a photo of "Work B**ch" lyric sheet. Although the lyrics are blurred out, fans learn that the song was co-written by Spears, album producer will.i.am, Swedish House Mafia's Sebastian Ingrosso, Swedish DJ Otto Knows, Irish singer/songwriter Ruth-Anne Cunningham and will.i.am's collaborator Anthony Preston.
Spears has filmed the music video for her new single. Over the weekend, the mother of two shared photographs of her in the filming set. She is also ecpected to make a big announcement on September 17, the same day she will appear on "Good Morning America".
More Britney Spears News
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes