Britney Spears Bares Her Cleavage in 'Work B**ch' Single Cover
Britney Spears has unveiled the artwork for her highly-anticipated new single, "Work B**ch". On Thursday, September 12, the former Disney star took to Twitter to share an image of her baring her cleavage in a low-cut sequined turquoise onesie.
She is seen rocking blue feather sleeves while standing in front of a mirror in an elegant dressing room. The daring photo came along with a caption that read, "4 days people! Go call the Po-Lice! Go call the Governor! #WorkB."
Serving as the lead single off Spears' upcoming eight album, "Work B**ch" is scheduled to be premiered on iHeart Radio on Monday, September 16 at 06:00 P.M. ET.
Spears recently shared a photo of "Work B**ch" lyric sheet. Although the lyrics are blurred out, fans learn that the song was co-written by Spears, album producer will.i.am, Swedish House Mafia's Sebastian Ingrosso, Swedish DJ Otto Knows, Irish singer/songwriter Ruth-Anne Cunningham and will.i.am's collaborator Anthony Preston.
Spears has filmed the music video for her new single. Over the weekend, the mother of two shared photographs of her in the filming set. She is also ecpected to make a big announcement on September 17, the same day she will appear on "Good Morning America".
More Britney Spears News
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery