Sara Gilbert Came to Gay Realization While Dating Johnny Galecki
"The Big Bang Theory" star Johnny Galecki just became the sweetest man in America, or at least in the moments after Sara Gilbert revealed a conversation they had before it was her turn to reveal a secret on "The Talk". The 38-year-old actress, who dated Galecki while they were co-stars on the hit '90s sitcom "Roseanne", had wanted to properly give him the heads-up as her Thursday, September 12 episode confession involved him.
According to the openly-lesbian "The Talk" co-host and creator, the actor told her that it was okay with him for her to break the story, telling her, " 'I love you and I think it's really important. I'm so proud of you. If you want, I'll be there with you and I'll hold your hand.' "
The supposedly sensitive story was the realization Gilbert had that she's gay while she was dating Galecki, who played her boyfriend and then husband in "Roseanne", revealing that she "would start to get depressed" after "he would come over and we would make out." Galecki apparently "felt badly" and took it personally but became "super sweet" after he was made aware about Gilbert's sexuality.
Gilbert also revealed how Galecki was a complete gentleman throughout all those years on their sitcom, holding the secret the whole time without anyone from the show knowing about Gilbert's secret, including her relationship with "a much older woman who was also in the public eye." Despite having come out with being a lesbian, she said there's still a part of her that "doesn't want to be different or feel scared."
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap