Sara Gilbert Came to Gay Realization While Dating Johnny Galecki
"The Big Bang Theory" star Johnny Galecki just became the sweetest man in America, or at least in the moments after Sara Gilbert revealed a conversation they had before it was her turn to reveal a secret on "The Talk". The 38-year-old actress, who dated Galecki while they were co-stars on the hit '90s sitcom "Roseanne", had wanted to properly give him the heads-up as her Thursday, September 12 episode confession involved him.
According to the openly-lesbian "The Talk" co-host and creator, the actor told her that it was okay with him for her to break the story, telling her, " 'I love you and I think it's really important. I'm so proud of you. If you want, I'll be there with you and I'll hold your hand.' "
The supposedly sensitive story was the realization Gilbert had that she's gay while she was dating Galecki, who played her boyfriend and then husband in "Roseanne", revealing that she "would start to get depressed" after "he would come over and we would make out." Galecki apparently "felt badly" and took it personally but became "super sweet" after he was made aware about Gilbert's sexuality.
Gilbert also revealed how Galecki was a complete gentleman throughout all those years on their sitcom, holding the secret the whole time without anyone from the show knowing about Gilbert's secret, including her relationship with "a much older woman who was also in the public eye." Despite having come out with being a lesbian, she said there's still a part of her that "doesn't want to be different or feel scared."
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly