Robert De Niro and Sylvester Stallone Up for 'Grudge Match' in First Trailer
Robert De Niro and Sylvester Stallone face off each other in the ring in the first trailer for "Grudge Match". The drama-comedy movie features the two veteran actors as aging local Pittsburgh boxers Billy "The Kid" McDonnen and Henry "Razor" Sharp, whose fierce rivalry has yet to die down even after 30 years.
Each had scored a victory against the other during their heyday, but they never got their decisive third match after Razor suddenly announced his retirement. Thirty years later, boxing promoter Dante Slate Jr., seeing big dollar signs, makes them an offer they can't refuse: to re-enter the ring and settle the score once and for all.
But they may not have to wait that long: on their first encounter in decades, their long-festering feud erupts into an unintentionally hilarious melee that instantly goes viral. The sudden social media frenzy transforms their local grudge match into a must-see HBO event. Now, if they can just survive the training, they may actually live to fight again.
Kevin Hart plays the boxing promoter and Jon Bernthal stars as The Kid's son, B.J. Also supported by Kim Basinger and Alan Arkin, the film from director Peter Segal is set to open wide in U.S. theaters on December 25.
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight
- Uh-Oh! Blac Chyna Is Pissed Tyga and Kylie Jenner Stole Her Idea for King Cairo's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian's 'Not Doing Great' as She Reportedly Builds Panic Room After Paris Robbery
- Playboy Model Katie May Died Due to Fatal Injury Caused by Chiropractor, Coroner Confirms