Robert De Niro and Sylvester Stallone Up for 'Grudge Match' in First Trailer
Robert De Niro and Sylvester Stallone face off each other in the ring in the first trailer for "Grudge Match". The drama-comedy movie features the two veteran actors as aging local Pittsburgh boxers Billy "The Kid" McDonnen and Henry "Razor" Sharp, whose fierce rivalry has yet to die down even after 30 years.
Each had scored a victory against the other during their heyday, but they never got their decisive third match after Razor suddenly announced his retirement. Thirty years later, boxing promoter Dante Slate Jr., seeing big dollar signs, makes them an offer they can't refuse: to re-enter the ring and settle the score once and for all.
But they may not have to wait that long: on their first encounter in decades, their long-festering feud erupts into an unintentionally hilarious melee that instantly goes viral. The sudden social media frenzy transforms their local grudge match into a must-see HBO event. Now, if they can just survive the training, they may actually live to fight again.
Kevin Hart plays the boxing promoter and Jon Bernthal stars as The Kid's son, B.J. Also supported by Kim Basinger and Alan Arkin, the film from director Peter Segal is set to open wide in U.S. theaters on December 25.
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M