Newly-Engaged Alexa Vega Shows Off Ring From Fiance Carlos Pena Jr.
Alexa Vega is set to walk down the aisle for a second time. The "Spy Kids" actress, 25, confirms on Twitter that she has just been engaged to her beau Carlos Pena Jr., a 24-year-old member of pop band Big Time Rush and a star of the Nickelodeon series of the same name.
Pena supposedly popped the question to the Carmen Cortez depicter during a romantic road trip. "My angel!!! @vegaalexa awesome road trip so far!! Now we just need to get back...," he tweeted a picture of his new fiancee flaunting her engagement ring. "Hello fiance...," she wrote back.
The couple has been dating since late 2012. Vega, who will next be seen starring in Robert Rodriguez's "Machete Kills", was previously married to movie producer Sean Covel for two years. They tied the knot in 2010 with Rodriguez walking her down the aisle. They split in 2012.
Her former husband quickly tweeted congratulation after learning of his ex's betrothal, "Deepest congratulations to @alexavega and @TheCarlosPena!" before jokingly adding, "May your days be happy, lives be long, and your children, somehow, be tall."
More Alexa Vega News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama