Newly-Engaged Alexa Vega Shows Off Ring From Fiance Carlos Pena Jr.
Alexa Vega is set to walk down the aisle for a second time. The "Spy Kids" actress, 25, confirms on Twitter that she has just been engaged to her beau Carlos Pena Jr., a 24-year-old member of pop band Big Time Rush and a star of the Nickelodeon series of the same name.
Pena supposedly popped the question to the Carmen Cortez depicter during a romantic road trip. "My angel!!! @vegaalexa awesome road trip so far!! Now we just need to get back...," he tweeted a picture of his new fiancee flaunting her engagement ring. "Hello fiance...," she wrote back.
The couple has been dating since late 2012. Vega, who will next be seen starring in Robert Rodriguez's "Machete Kills", was previously married to movie producer Sean Covel for two years. They tied the knot in 2010 with Rodriguez walking her down the aisle. They split in 2012.
Her former husband quickly tweeted congratulation after learning of his ex's betrothal, "Deepest congratulations to @alexavega and @TheCarlosPena!" before jokingly adding, "May your days be happy, lives be long, and your children, somehow, be tall."
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child