Newly-Engaged Alexa Vega Shows Off Ring From Fiance Carlos Pena Jr.
Alexa Vega is set to walk down the aisle for a second time. The "Spy Kids" actress, 25, confirms on Twitter that she has just been engaged to her beau Carlos Pena Jr., a 24-year-old member of pop band Big Time Rush and a star of the Nickelodeon series of the same name.
Pena supposedly popped the question to the Carmen Cortez depicter during a romantic road trip. "My angel!!! @vegaalexa awesome road trip so far!! Now we just need to get back...," he tweeted a picture of his new fiancee flaunting her engagement ring. "Hello fiance...," she wrote back.
The couple has been dating since late 2012. Vega, who will next be seen starring in Robert Rodriguez's "Machete Kills", was previously married to movie producer Sean Covel for two years. They tied the knot in 2010 with Rodriguez walking her down the aisle. They split in 2012.
Her former husband quickly tweeted congratulation after learning of his ex's betrothal, "Deepest congratulations to @alexavega and @TheCarlosPena!" before jokingly adding, "May your days be happy, lives be long, and your children, somehow, be tall."
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist