Newly-Engaged Alexa Vega Shows Off Ring From Fiance Carlos Pena Jr.
Alexa Vega is set to walk down the aisle for a second time. The "Spy Kids" actress, 25, confirms on Twitter that she has just been engaged to her beau Carlos Pena Jr., a 24-year-old member of pop band Big Time Rush and a star of the Nickelodeon series of the same name.
Pena supposedly popped the question to the Carmen Cortez depicter during a romantic road trip. "My angel!!! @vegaalexa awesome road trip so far!! Now we just need to get back...," he tweeted a picture of his new fiancee flaunting her engagement ring. "Hello fiance...," she wrote back.
The couple has been dating since late 2012. Vega, who will next be seen starring in Robert Rodriguez's "Machete Kills", was previously married to movie producer Sean Covel for two years. They tied the knot in 2010 with Rodriguez walking her down the aisle. They split in 2012.
Her former husband quickly tweeted congratulation after learning of his ex's betrothal, "Deepest congratulations to @alexavega and @TheCarlosPena!" before jokingly adding, "May your days be happy, lives be long, and your children, somehow, be tall."
- Sophie Turner Holds Tight to Beau Joe Jonas on a Dinner Date in London
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Swift May Replace Beyonce at Coachella 2017
- 'Nashville' Star Exits the Show After 'Devastating' Twist
- 'The Fate of the Furious': Dom Is Going to Kill Letty in New Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Is in 'Self-Destruct Mode' After Scott Disick Split
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign