Members of Mumford and Sons Reportedly Booted From Strip Club
Members of English folk rock band Mumford & Sons reportedly were booted from a famed strip club in Atlanta for using phones in the establishment. According to a TMZ report, the incident took place at the Clermont Lounge on Tuesday night, September 10.
The band, who previously finished performing at Atlanta's Centennial Olympic Park, went to the club to have fun. One of the members, Winston Marshall, reportedly took the stage to perform some songs during Clermont's karaoke session. According to a source close to the situation, other members took their phones to document the performance, breaking the club's strict no-phone rule.
The club's DJ and staffers repeatedly asked them to put their phones away, but the band members reportedly refused. "After several warnings from our security staff not to take pictures, at least, one member of the band was taking pictures and when they were asked not to take the pictures they became verbally abusive and were asked to leave," said Barnes, the club's manager.
The band members, however, are welcomed in the club in the future as long as they do not break the rule. "It's like Aretha Franklin said r-e-s-p-e-c-t. Respect one another. Respect the club's rules and have the best time in here. They are still welcomed back - they can come back to Thursday's anniversary party as a matter of fact," Barnes explained, as quoted by 11Alive.
More Mumford & Sons News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media