Jason Statham Takes Down Drug Lord James Franco in 'Homefront' First Trailer
A first trailer of upcoming action thriller "Homefront" written by Sylvester Stallone based on Chuck Logan's novel of the same name has just arrived. It follows Jason Statham playing a former DEA agent as he crosses paths with a local drug kingpin portrayed by James Franco.
Phil Broker (Statham) plans to live a quiet life with his young daughter in a seemingly quiet bayou backwater, but her playground altercation with a bully put them on the radar of meth cook Gator Bodine (Franco). After some digging, Gator finds out who Phil really is and sets a plan in motion to bring him down.
Starring Kate Bosworth, Winona Ryder and Rachelle Lefevre in supporting roles, the movie is directed by Gary Fleder ("Runaway Jury"). It is due to be released in the United States on November 27.
- A Cheeky Man Outshines Doutzen Kroes During Bikini Photo Shoot by Baring His Bum
- Rita Ora Strips Down to Nude Bra on Instagram - See the Racy Lingerie Snap
- R. Kelly Sued for Allegedly Having a 5-Year Affair With a Man's Wife
- 'Petty' Kylie Jenner's Not Happy Scott Disick Still Hangs Out With Her Ex Tyga
- 'The Walking Dead': The First Two New Characters in Season 8 Revealed
- 'Unbreakable'/'Split' Sequel 'Glass' Is Announced, Bruce Willis and James McAvoy Will Return
- Kim Kardashian's 'Jealous' of Kourtney's Hot Beach Body
- Katy Perry Announces Migos Collaboration 'Bon Appetit'