Jason Statham Takes Down Drug Lord James Franco in 'Homefront' First Trailer
A first trailer of upcoming action thriller "Homefront" written by Sylvester Stallone based on Chuck Logan's novel of the same name has just arrived. It follows Jason Statham playing a former DEA agent as he crosses paths with a local drug kingpin portrayed by James Franco.
Phil Broker (Statham) plans to live a quiet life with his young daughter in a seemingly quiet bayou backwater, but her playground altercation with a bully put them on the radar of meth cook Gator Bodine (Franco). After some digging, Gator finds out who Phil really is and sets a plan in motion to bring him down.
Starring Kate Bosworth, Winona Ryder and Rachelle Lefevre in supporting roles, the movie is directed by Gary Fleder ("Runaway Jury"). It is due to be released in the United States on November 27.
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR
- Mariah Carey Plans to Throw More 'Subtle Shade' at Nicki Minaj
- Report: Generous George Clooney Under FBI Investigation for Money Laundering
- 'Justice League' Character Posters and Teasers Are Out, First Trailer Will Be Released Soon
- 'Twin Peaks' Revival: First Photos and Details Are Revealed
- FOX's' X-Men' Pilot 'Gifted' Unveils First BTS Photo Featuring Amy Acker