Jason Statham Takes Down Drug Lord James Franco in 'Homefront' First Trailer
A first trailer of upcoming action thriller "Homefront" written by Sylvester Stallone based on Chuck Logan's novel of the same name has just arrived. It follows Jason Statham playing a former DEA agent as he crosses paths with a local drug kingpin portrayed by James Franco.
Phil Broker (Statham) plans to live a quiet life with his young daughter in a seemingly quiet bayou backwater, but her playground altercation with a bully put them on the radar of meth cook Gator Bodine (Franco). After some digging, Gator finds out who Phil really is and sets a plan in motion to bring him down.
Starring Kate Bosworth, Winona Ryder and Rachelle Lefevre in supporting roles, the movie is directed by Gary Fleder ("Runaway Jury"). It is due to be released in the United States on November 27.
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them