Jason Statham Takes Down Drug Lord James Franco in 'Homefront' First Trailer
A first trailer of upcoming action thriller "Homefront" written by Sylvester Stallone based on Chuck Logan's novel of the same name has just arrived. It follows Jason Statham playing a former DEA agent as he crosses paths with a local drug kingpin portrayed by James Franco.
Phil Broker (Statham) plans to live a quiet life with his young daughter in a seemingly quiet bayou backwater, but her playground altercation with a bully put them on the radar of meth cook Gator Bodine (Franco). After some digging, Gator finds out who Phil really is and sets a plan in motion to bring him down.
Starring Kate Bosworth, Winona Ryder and Rachelle Lefevre in supporting roles, the movie is directed by Gary Fleder ("Runaway Jury"). It is due to be released in the United States on November 27.
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo