Jason Statham Takes Down Drug Lord James Franco in 'Homefront' First Trailer
A first trailer of upcoming action thriller "Homefront" written by Sylvester Stallone based on Chuck Logan's novel of the same name has just arrived. It follows Jason Statham playing a former DEA agent as he crosses paths with a local drug kingpin portrayed by James Franco.
Phil Broker (Statham) plans to live a quiet life with his young daughter in a seemingly quiet bayou backwater, but her playground altercation with a bully put them on the radar of meth cook Gator Bodine (Franco). After some digging, Gator finds out who Phil really is and sets a plan in motion to bring him down.
Starring Kate Bosworth, Winona Ryder and Rachelle Lefevre in supporting roles, the movie is directed by Gary Fleder ("Runaway Jury"). It is due to be released in the United States on November 27.
- Tarek and Christina El Moussa 'Desperately Trying' to Stay in the Limelight by Eying Solo Shows
- Kylie Jenner Goes Makeup Free During a Day Out With Tyga
- Listen to Lana Del Rey's Long-Awaited Dreamy Song 'Love'
- Liam Payne Is Doing Home Renovation Before Cheryl Gives Birth
- Britney Spears Bares Her Naked Body in NSFW Instagram Pic
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.11 Sneak Peeks: What Happens to Dwight After Daryl's Escape?
- Madonna's New Twins Singing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' Are Just Too Cute
- Report: Louis Tomlinson Rekindles Romance With Eleanor Calder Two Years After Split