John Mayer Steals Katy Perry's Giant Truck Idea to Promote His 'Paradise Valley'
Katy Perry has taught his boyfriend, John Mayer, how to effectively promote an album. Mayer took to his Facebook page to share a picture of a giant truck bearing the artwork of his latest album, "Paradise Valley".
The truck is seen being plastered with a giant image of Mayer standing in a valley, which is surrounded by mountains. "Off this week and then next up is South America!! Are you ready for JM??" he captioned the image.
The giant truck was originally his girlfriend Perry's idea. Earlier this summer, a golden truck belonged to the "Firework" singer was seen hitting the roads across the U.S.. The flashy truck simply featured Perry's name and the release date for her upcoming "Prism" album.
Mayer's "Paradise Valley" was released on August 20. It debuted and peaked at Billboard 200's No. 2. To promote the album, Mayer is going to visit South American countries next week. He will travel to Argentina and Brazil before hitting the Noth American and European roads.
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week
- Three Potential Directors Lined Up to Helm 'Captain Marvel'
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans