John Mayer Steals Katy Perry's Giant Truck Idea to Promote His 'Paradise Valley'
Katy Perry has taught his boyfriend, John Mayer, how to effectively promote an album. Mayer took to his Facebook page to share a picture of a giant truck bearing the artwork of his latest album, "Paradise Valley".
The truck is seen being plastered with a giant image of Mayer standing in a valley, which is surrounded by mountains. "Off this week and then next up is South America!! Are you ready for JM??" he captioned the image.
The giant truck was originally his girlfriend Perry's idea. Earlier this summer, a golden truck belonged to the "Firework" singer was seen hitting the roads across the U.S.. The flashy truck simply featured Perry's name and the release date for her upcoming "Prism" album.
Mayer's "Paradise Valley" was released on August 20. It debuted and peaked at Billboard 200's No. 2. To promote the album, Mayer is going to visit South American countries next week. He will travel to Argentina and Brazil before hitting the Noth American and European roads.
More John Mayer News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart