John Mayer Steals Katy Perry's Giant Truck Idea to Promote His 'Paradise Valley'
Katy Perry has taught his boyfriend, John Mayer, how to effectively promote an album. Mayer took to his Facebook page to share a picture of a giant truck bearing the artwork of his latest album, "Paradise Valley".
The truck is seen being plastered with a giant image of Mayer standing in a valley, which is surrounded by mountains. "Off this week and then next up is South America!! Are you ready for JM??" he captioned the image.
The giant truck was originally his girlfriend Perry's idea. Earlier this summer, a golden truck belonged to the "Firework" singer was seen hitting the roads across the U.S.. The flashy truck simply featured Perry's name and the release date for her upcoming "Prism" album.
Mayer's "Paradise Valley" was released on August 20. It debuted and peaked at Billboard 200's No. 2. To promote the album, Mayer is going to visit South American countries next week. He will travel to Argentina and Brazil before hitting the Noth American and European roads.
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera