John Mayer Steals Katy Perry's Giant Truck Idea to Promote His 'Paradise Valley'
Katy Perry has taught his boyfriend, John Mayer, how to effectively promote an album. Mayer took to his Facebook page to share a picture of a giant truck bearing the artwork of his latest album, "Paradise Valley".
The truck is seen being plastered with a giant image of Mayer standing in a valley, which is surrounded by mountains. "Off this week and then next up is South America!! Are you ready for JM??" he captioned the image.
The giant truck was originally his girlfriend Perry's idea. Earlier this summer, a golden truck belonged to the "Firework" singer was seen hitting the roads across the U.S.. The flashy truck simply featured Perry's name and the release date for her upcoming "Prism" album.
Mayer's "Paradise Valley" was released on August 20. It debuted and peaked at Billboard 200's No. 2. To promote the album, Mayer is going to visit South American countries next week. He will travel to Argentina and Brazil before hitting the Noth American and European roads.
More John Mayer News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed