John Mayer Steals Katy Perry's Giant Truck Idea to Promote His 'Paradise Valley'
Katy Perry has taught his boyfriend, John Mayer, how to effectively promote an album. Mayer took to his Facebook page to share a picture of a giant truck bearing the artwork of his latest album, "Paradise Valley".
The truck is seen being plastered with a giant image of Mayer standing in a valley, which is surrounded by mountains. "Off this week and then next up is South America!! Are you ready for JM??" he captioned the image.
The giant truck was originally his girlfriend Perry's idea. Earlier this summer, a golden truck belonged to the "Firework" singer was seen hitting the roads across the U.S.. The flashy truck simply featured Perry's name and the release date for her upcoming "Prism" album.
Mayer's "Paradise Valley" was released on August 20. It debuted and peaked at Billboard 200's No. 2. To promote the album, Mayer is going to visit South American countries next week. He will travel to Argentina and Brazil before hitting the Noth American and European roads.
More John Mayer News
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell