'Glee' Adds a 'Mean' Cheerios Member
There's a new mean girl at McKinley on "Glee" season 5. Erinn Westbrook will recur on the show as a new student and member of cheerleading team Cheerios, Deadline reports. Named Bree, she is described as "a mean girl who's going to shake things up."
Westbrook has a recurring role as Danielle on syndicated sitcom "Mr. Box Office". She has also appeared on Nick at Nite's "See Dad Run" and guest starred in some episodes of "Switched at Birth" and "Twisted"
The new season of "Glee" debuts Thursday, September 26 at 9/8c on FOX. The first two episodes will be The Beatles tribute, which has been previewed in newly-released photos. One of the pictures features Darren Criss' Blaine and Chris Colfer's Kurt singing together accompanied by a marching band.
The third episode will be dedicated to honor the late Cory Monteith. Jane Lynch who plays Sue Sylvester recently said of the outing, "It was hard, and it was beautifully written. We grieved together, and it was so important for the crew to grieve as well, so we kind of all grieved as a big family. It was really hard to do, but it was a really beautiful episode."
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans