'Glee' Adds a 'Mean' Cheerios Member
There's a new mean girl at McKinley on "Glee" season 5. Erinn Westbrook will recur on the show as a new student and member of cheerleading team Cheerios, Deadline reports. Named Bree, she is described as "a mean girl who's going to shake things up."
Westbrook has a recurring role as Danielle on syndicated sitcom "Mr. Box Office". She has also appeared on Nick at Nite's "See Dad Run" and guest starred in some episodes of "Switched at Birth" and "Twisted"
The new season of "Glee" debuts Thursday, September 26 at 9/8c on FOX. The first two episodes will be The Beatles tribute, which has been previewed in newly-released photos. One of the pictures features Darren Criss' Blaine and Chris Colfer's Kurt singing together accompanied by a marching band.
The third episode will be dedicated to honor the late Cory Monteith. Jane Lynch who plays Sue Sylvester recently said of the outing, "It was hard, and it was beautifully written. We grieved together, and it was so important for the crew to grieve as well, so we kind of all grieved as a big family. It was really hard to do, but it was a really beautiful episode."
More Glee News
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance