'Glee' Adds a 'Mean' Cheerios Member
There's a new mean girl at McKinley on "Glee" season 5. Erinn Westbrook will recur on the show as a new student and member of cheerleading team Cheerios, Deadline reports. Named Bree, she is described as "a mean girl who's going to shake things up."
Westbrook has a recurring role as Danielle on syndicated sitcom "Mr. Box Office". She has also appeared on Nick at Nite's "See Dad Run" and guest starred in some episodes of "Switched at Birth" and "Twisted"
The new season of "Glee" debuts Thursday, September 26 at 9/8c on FOX. The first two episodes will be The Beatles tribute, which has been previewed in newly-released photos. One of the pictures features Darren Criss' Blaine and Chris Colfer's Kurt singing together accompanied by a marching band.
The third episode will be dedicated to honor the late Cory Monteith. Jane Lynch who plays Sue Sylvester recently said of the outing, "It was hard, and it was beautifully written. We grieved together, and it was so important for the crew to grieve as well, so we kind of all grieved as a big family. It was really hard to do, but it was a really beautiful episode."
- Chris Brown Throws Pool Party for Daughter Royalty's Third Birthday
- Fifth Harmony Teases New Single With Mysterious Riddles on Snapchat
- Beyonce Shows Off Huge Baby Bump in Tiny Bikini
- Britney Spears Steps Out for Dinner Date With Beau Sam Asghari in Malibu
- Prince William Regrets That Princess Diana Will Never Meet His Family in Revealing Interview
- 'Paddington 2' First Teaser Sees the Return of the Beloved Peruvian Bear
- Adam Levine Flaunts 'True Love' Tattoo as He Grabs Behati Prinsloo's Booty
- Booty-ful Kim Kardashian and BFF Larsa Pippen Enjoy Arcade Game on Memorial Day