Jimmy Fallon Debuts Expletive-Laden 'Breaking Bad' Parody
The timing is seemingly right for Jimmy Fallon to spoof "Breaking Bad". After teasing about it through a picture, he finally unleashed the parody on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" Wednesday night, September 11 as the crime drama series is nearing its end.
In the 12-minute clip, the comedian is told he has only six months left before leaving the "Late Night" show and moving to the "Tonight Show". Sporting a bald cap to channel Walter White, he teams up with announcer Steve Higgins, who channels Jesse Pinkman and says "b***h" a lot, to sell jokes on the black market.
"Late Night" head writer A.D. Miles plays the role of Hank, with Bob Odenkirk himself playing Saul, who on this occasion acts as Fallon's agent. Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul make cameo as audience members who are booing Fallon when he runs out of jokes. Last but not least, Jay Leno appears toward the end of the video, reporting Fallon's 'crime' to the head writer.
A day before unveiling the "Breaking Bad" spoof, Fallon teamed up with Justin Timberlake to break down "The Evolution of End-Zone Dancing", where they did the "Ickey Shuffle" move, the "Tebowing", the "Manti Te'o on a Date", the "Taking a Selfie" and the "Justin Timberlake" from his NSYNC days.
"Breaking Bad" spoof - "Joking Bad":
"Evolution of End Zone Dancing" with Jimmy Fallon & Justin Timberlake:
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune