Jimmy Fallon Debuts Expletive-Laden 'Breaking Bad' Parody
The timing is seemingly right for Jimmy Fallon to spoof "Breaking Bad". After teasing about it through a picture, he finally unleashed the parody on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" Wednesday night, September 11 as the crime drama series is nearing its end.
In the 12-minute clip, the comedian is told he has only six months left before leaving the "Late Night" show and moving to the "Tonight Show". Sporting a bald cap to channel Walter White, he teams up with announcer Steve Higgins, who channels Jesse Pinkman and says "b***h" a lot, to sell jokes on the black market.
"Late Night" head writer A.D. Miles plays the role of Hank, with Bob Odenkirk himself playing Saul, who on this occasion acts as Fallon's agent. Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul make cameo as audience members who are booing Fallon when he runs out of jokes. Last but not least, Jay Leno appears toward the end of the video, reporting Fallon's 'crime' to the head writer.
A day before unveiling the "Breaking Bad" spoof, Fallon teamed up with Justin Timberlake to break down "The Evolution of End-Zone Dancing", where they did the "Ickey Shuffle" move, the "Tebowing", the "Manti Te'o on a Date", the "Taking a Selfie" and the "Justin Timberlake" from his NSYNC days.
"Breaking Bad" spoof - "Joking Bad":
"Evolution of End Zone Dancing" with Jimmy Fallon & Justin Timberlake:
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'