Jimmy Fallon Debuts Expletive-Laden 'Breaking Bad' Parody
The timing is seemingly right for Jimmy Fallon to spoof "Breaking Bad". After teasing about it through a picture, he finally unleashed the parody on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" Wednesday night, September 11 as the crime drama series is nearing its end.
In the 12-minute clip, the comedian is told he has only six months left before leaving the "Late Night" show and moving to the "Tonight Show". Sporting a bald cap to channel Walter White, he teams up with announcer Steve Higgins, who channels Jesse Pinkman and says "b***h" a lot, to sell jokes on the black market.
"Late Night" head writer A.D. Miles plays the role of Hank, with Bob Odenkirk himself playing Saul, who on this occasion acts as Fallon's agent. Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul make cameo as audience members who are booing Fallon when he runs out of jokes. Last but not least, Jay Leno appears toward the end of the video, reporting Fallon's 'crime' to the head writer.
A day before unveiling the "Breaking Bad" spoof, Fallon teamed up with Justin Timberlake to break down "The Evolution of End-Zone Dancing", where they did the "Ickey Shuffle" move, the "Tebowing", the "Manti Te'o on a Date", the "Taking a Selfie" and the "Justin Timberlake" from his NSYNC days.
"Breaking Bad" spoof - "Joking Bad":
"Evolution of End Zone Dancing" with Jimmy Fallon & Justin Timberlake:
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding