Demi Lovato to Release Inspirational Book 'Staying Strong'
Demi Lovato has revealed that she had troubled past as a teenager. The singer, who battled drug addiction and depression at young age, apparently wants to help her fans who experience difficulties in life with her new book called "Staying Strong".
Publisher McMillan announced on Monday, September 9 that Demi signed a deal with the company to launch two books. The first one "Staying Strong: 365 Days a Year" will be released on November and the other one is a memoir which will be released later. "Staying Strong" is a collection of inspirational quotes from the "Heart Attack" singer's tweets.
The 21-year-old singer also shared the news via a Keek video. "I'm so excited to finally let you know what the big news was. I will be releasing a book called 'Staying Strong'. One of the things that has helped me in recovery is taking every day one day at a time and I'm a firm believer in starting out the day right with an inspirational quote and sort of a morning meditation. So I've put together 365 of my favorite quotes and a little morning meditation for everybody," she said.
"It's just something that I'm excited about and I hope you all like it and I hope that it inspires you to be staying strong," the judge of "The X Factor (US)" added. "Staying Strong" will be available in book stores on November 19. The Spanish version will be released on December 3.
More Demi Lovato News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story