Demi Lovato to Release Inspirational Book 'Staying Strong'
Demi Lovato has revealed that she had troubled past as a teenager. The singer, who battled drug addiction and depression at young age, apparently wants to help her fans who experience difficulties in life with her new book called "Staying Strong".
Publisher McMillan announced on Monday, September 9 that Demi signed a deal with the company to launch two books. The first one "Staying Strong: 365 Days a Year" will be released on November and the other one is a memoir which will be released later. "Staying Strong" is a collection of inspirational quotes from the "Heart Attack" singer's tweets.
The 21-year-old singer also shared the news via a Keek video. "I'm so excited to finally let you know what the big news was. I will be releasing a book called 'Staying Strong'. One of the things that has helped me in recovery is taking every day one day at a time and I'm a firm believer in starting out the day right with an inspirational quote and sort of a morning meditation. So I've put together 365 of my favorite quotes and a little morning meditation for everybody," she said.
"It's just something that I'm excited about and I hope you all like it and I hope that it inspires you to be staying strong," the judge of "The X Factor (US)" added. "Staying Strong" will be available in book stores on November 19. The Spanish version will be released on December 3.
More Demi Lovato News
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic