Robin Thicke Graces the Cover of 'Treats!' Magazine With Naked Models
Robin Thicke poses with naked models on the cover of Treats! magazine's September issue. Wearing dark suit, the singer graces the magazine's cover with five models who wear nothing but some accessories. Both of the singer's hands are on the models' body.
In an interview which accompanies the photo spread, Robin admits that his wife Paula Patton was the one who urged him to appear on the magazine with naked models. "I've done some topless photo shoots before but never completely nude. It was very sexy and I like that. At first I thought, 'Okay, let's just do topless' ... but, again, my wife and her friends were like, 'No way... go all the way.' I think we definitely pushed the envelope," he says.
Robin also reveals that photo spread from the magazine inspired him for the controversial "Blurred Lines" music video. "When I was talking to my wife and her friends about the video they said, 'Do something like Treats! because you love it so much.' And her friends were like, 'Yes!' " the singer tells the magazine.
He later brought a copy of the magazine to the music video director Diane Martel with Emily Ratajkowski on the cover. The director liked the concept and Emily was cast in the project. "I wanted to give homage where homage was due. We wanted to pay it all forward about our inspiration from Treats! for the 'Blurred Lines' video," he says.
The father of one continues saying, "All three guys in the video are married and have children...it was all tongue-in-cheek... We wanted to put everything in that was taboo. Bestiality, drug injections, etc. In fact, after the video was banned on YouTube my wife tweeted, 'Violence is ugly. Nudity is beautiful. And the 'Blurred Lines' video makes me wanna...' We wanted it to be as silly and fun as possible."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding