Video Premiere: Macklemore and Ryan Lewis' 'White Walls'
After sporting cheap threads in "Thrift Shop", Macklemore dons a flashy mariachi costume in the brand new music video for "White Walls", a track from his and record producer Ryan Lewis' debut studio album "The Heist". Featuring ScHoolBoy Q and Hollis, the six-minute-plus clip co-directed by the dynamic duo includes cameos from Big Boi, Wiz Khalifa, A$AP Rocky, DJ Drama and Trinidad Jame$.
After chopping off a few sunflower plants with his long matador knife, Macklemore, in character as Mackle Jackson, shows off his other weapons, a pistol and a bow and arrow, and practices his jabbing skills with his sexy assistant before parading a slew of his favorite whips kicking off with a Cadillac. He likewise pays tribute to his hometown of Seattle in his Sonics jersey before performing on the roof of beloved local hamburger joint Dick's Drive-in.
Then the "Can't Hold Us" rapper brings in a few swimsuit-wearing golden girls for a smashing pool party with his crew, complete with a barbecue out on the garden lawn for a fun-filled picnic. Lewis makes his grand entrance as he dives feet-first into the pool making a big splash around Macklemore and guests.
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis will kick off their 33-date U.S. tour on October 22 in Portland, Oregon, playing out until December 12 when they close out their trek in Seattle, Washington.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce