Taylor Swift Is White Hot at 'One Chance' TIFF Premiere
Taylor Swift lent her star power at the premiere of "One Chance", a movie about "Britain's Got Talent" winner Paul Potts. She stepped out Monday, September 9 at the Toronto International Film Festival, looking radiant in an ivory silk dress with cutout details from Calvin Klein Resort 2014 collection.
The country/pop singer was not among the cast ensemble, but she contributed to the theme song of the biopic. "Tonight= my first Toronto Film Festival experience-Going to the premiere tonight of One Chance, honored to have written the end credit song!" she gushed on Twitter prior to her red carpet appearance.
Swift, 23, also took part in the photo call at the Guess Portrait Studio. She was joined by the movie's cast James Corden, Valeria Bilello and Alexandra Roach, along with Potts himself. She opted for a blue Oscar de la Renta dress, Christian Louboutin shoes, and Cathy Waterman jewels for the portrait session.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival