Taylor Swift Is White Hot at 'One Chance' TIFF Premiere
Taylor Swift lent her star power at the premiere of "One Chance", a movie about "Britain's Got Talent" winner Paul Potts. She stepped out Monday, September 9 at the Toronto International Film Festival, looking radiant in an ivory silk dress with cutout details from Calvin Klein Resort 2014 collection.
The country/pop singer was not among the cast ensemble, but she contributed to the theme song of the biopic. "Tonight= my first Toronto Film Festival experience-Going to the premiere tonight of One Chance, honored to have written the end credit song!" she gushed on Twitter prior to her red carpet appearance.
Swift, 23, also took part in the photo call at the Guess Portrait Studio. She was joined by the movie's cast James Corden, Valeria Bilello and Alexandra Roach, along with Potts himself. She opted for a blue Oscar de la Renta dress, Christian Louboutin shoes, and Cathy Waterman jewels for the portrait session.
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child