Taylor Swift Is White Hot at 'One Chance' TIFF Premiere
Taylor Swift lent her star power at the premiere of "One Chance", a movie about "Britain's Got Talent" winner Paul Potts. She stepped out Monday, September 9 at the Toronto International Film Festival, looking radiant in an ivory silk dress with cutout details from Calvin Klein Resort 2014 collection.
The country/pop singer was not among the cast ensemble, but she contributed to the theme song of the biopic. "Tonight= my first Toronto Film Festival experience-Going to the premiere tonight of One Chance, honored to have written the end credit song!" she gushed on Twitter prior to her red carpet appearance.
Swift, 23, also took part in the photo call at the Guess Portrait Studio. She was joined by the movie's cast James Corden, Valeria Bilello and Alexandra Roach, along with Potts himself. She opted for a blue Oscar de la Renta dress, Christian Louboutin shoes, and Cathy Waterman jewels for the portrait session.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie