Taylor Swift Is White Hot at 'One Chance' TIFF Premiere
Taylor Swift lent her star power at the premiere of "One Chance", a movie about "Britain's Got Talent" winner Paul Potts. She stepped out Monday, September 9 at the Toronto International Film Festival, looking radiant in an ivory silk dress with cutout details from Calvin Klein Resort 2014 collection.
The country/pop singer was not among the cast ensemble, but she contributed to the theme song of the biopic. "Tonight= my first Toronto Film Festival experience-Going to the premiere tonight of One Chance, honored to have written the end credit song!" she gushed on Twitter prior to her red carpet appearance.
Swift, 23, also took part in the photo call at the Guess Portrait Studio. She was joined by the movie's cast James Corden, Valeria Bilello and Alexandra Roach, along with Potts himself. She opted for a blue Oscar de la Renta dress, Christian Louboutin shoes, and Cathy Waterman jewels for the portrait session.
- Azealia Banks Unveils 'So Ghetto' Freestyle, RZA Sides With Russell Crowe After Record Deal Canceled
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!