Taylor Swift Is White Hot at 'One Chance' TIFF Premiere
Taylor Swift lent her star power at the premiere of "One Chance", a movie about "Britain's Got Talent" winner Paul Potts. She stepped out Monday, September 9 at the Toronto International Film Festival, looking radiant in an ivory silk dress with cutout details from Calvin Klein Resort 2014 collection.
The country/pop singer was not among the cast ensemble, but she contributed to the theme song of the biopic. "Tonight= my first Toronto Film Festival experience-Going to the premiere tonight of One Chance, honored to have written the end credit song!" she gushed on Twitter prior to her red carpet appearance.
Swift, 23, also took part in the photo call at the Guess Portrait Studio. She was joined by the movie's cast James Corden, Valeria Bilello and Alexandra Roach, along with Potts himself. She opted for a blue Oscar de la Renta dress, Christian Louboutin shoes, and Cathy Waterman jewels for the portrait session.
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Spotted 'Making Out' at Drake's Party
- 'X-Men' Show 'Legion' Gets Series Order at FX. See the First Picture!
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities
- Simon Cowell and His Snarky Comments Make Return on 'America's Got Talent' Season 11 Premiere