'Boardwalk Empire' 4.02 Preview: New Law Officer Bothers Nucky
When "Boardwalk Empire" returns with a new episode of its recently premiered fourth season, Nucky gets to meet Dr. Valentin Narcisse. The philanthropist who runs Harlem arrives in Atlantic City, clashing with Chalky and Nucky over the loss of an employee. But with a business opportunity on the horizon, Nucky later departs for Florida.
Meanwhile, a prohibition agent named Loren Knox, played by Brian Geragthy, introduces himself to Nucky. Despite his claim that he intends to do his duty with "utmost seriousness," he was previously described as "having ulterior motives in his newly assigned post in Atlantic City." He aligns himself with J. Edgar Hoover (Eric Ladin), acting director of the Bureau of Investigation.
In Chicago, Van Alden, now working as a "delivery man" for Dean O'Banion, is ordered to keep tabs on Al Capone, joining the ascendant mobster to help keep Cicero voters "informed" at a political rally. Harrow fails to finish a job in Milwaukee, while Eddie demands a promotion after 11 years of service.
"Resignation" airs Sunday, September 15 at 9/8c on HBO.
- Amanda Seyfried and Husband Thomas Sadoski Welcome Their First Child
- Orlando Bloom's Holiday Companion Kristy Hinze Suffers Nip Slip in St. Barts
- Iggy Azalea Twerks All Over Hong Kong in 'Mo Bounce' Music Video
- Wonder Woman and Cyborg Unleash Their Powers in 'Justice League' New Teasers
- Kanye West Is Spoiling Kim Kardashian With Jewelries, but She 'Won't Wear Any of It'
- Topless Bella Thorne Channels Marilyn Monroe in Sultry Pic
- Kim Kardashian Is Blamed for 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Rating Flop
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser