'Boardwalk Empire' 4.02 Preview: New Law Officer Bothers Nucky
When "Boardwalk Empire" returns with a new episode of its recently premiered fourth season, Nucky gets to meet Dr. Valentin Narcisse. The philanthropist who runs Harlem arrives in Atlantic City, clashing with Chalky and Nucky over the loss of an employee. But with a business opportunity on the horizon, Nucky later departs for Florida.
Meanwhile, a prohibition agent named Loren Knox, played by Brian Geragthy, introduces himself to Nucky. Despite his claim that he intends to do his duty with "utmost seriousness," he was previously described as "having ulterior motives in his newly assigned post in Atlantic City." He aligns himself with J. Edgar Hoover (Eric Ladin), acting director of the Bureau of Investigation.
In Chicago, Van Alden, now working as a "delivery man" for Dean O'Banion, is ordered to keep tabs on Al Capone, joining the ascendant mobster to help keep Cicero voters "informed" at a political rally. Harrow fails to finish a job in Milwaukee, while Eddie demands a promotion after 11 years of service.
"Resignation" airs Sunday, September 15 at 9/8c on HBO.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic