'Boardwalk Empire' 4.02 Preview: New Law Officer Bothers Nucky
When "Boardwalk Empire" returns with a new episode of its recently premiered fourth season, Nucky gets to meet Dr. Valentin Narcisse. The philanthropist who runs Harlem arrives in Atlantic City, clashing with Chalky and Nucky over the loss of an employee. But with a business opportunity on the horizon, Nucky later departs for Florida.
Meanwhile, a prohibition agent named Loren Knox, played by Brian Geragthy, introduces himself to Nucky. Despite his claim that he intends to do his duty with "utmost seriousness," he was previously described as "having ulterior motives in his newly assigned post in Atlantic City." He aligns himself with J. Edgar Hoover (Eric Ladin), acting director of the Bureau of Investigation.
In Chicago, Van Alden, now working as a "delivery man" for Dean O'Banion, is ordered to keep tabs on Al Capone, joining the ascendant mobster to help keep Cicero voters "informed" at a political rally. Harrow fails to finish a job in Milwaukee, while Eddie demands a promotion after 11 years of service.
"Resignation" airs Sunday, September 15 at 9/8c on HBO.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked