'Boardwalk Empire' 4.02 Preview: New Law Officer Bothers Nucky
When "Boardwalk Empire" returns with a new episode of its recently premiered fourth season, Nucky gets to meet Dr. Valentin Narcisse. The philanthropist who runs Harlem arrives in Atlantic City, clashing with Chalky and Nucky over the loss of an employee. But with a business opportunity on the horizon, Nucky later departs for Florida.
Meanwhile, a prohibition agent named Loren Knox, played by Brian Geragthy, introduces himself to Nucky. Despite his claim that he intends to do his duty with "utmost seriousness," he was previously described as "having ulterior motives in his newly assigned post in Atlantic City." He aligns himself with J. Edgar Hoover (Eric Ladin), acting director of the Bureau of Investigation.
In Chicago, Van Alden, now working as a "delivery man" for Dean O'Banion, is ordered to keep tabs on Al Capone, joining the ascendant mobster to help keep Cicero voters "informed" at a political rally. Harrow fails to finish a job in Milwaukee, while Eddie demands a promotion after 11 years of service.
"Resignation" airs Sunday, September 15 at 9/8c on HBO.
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation