Jennifer Love Hewitt's Fiance Brian Hallisay Accused of Assaulting Paparazzo
Jennifer Love Hewitt's fiance Brian Hallisay is reportedly under investigation following a paparazzi scuffle. According to TMZ, the incident took place on Friday, September 6. Jennifer and Brian were leaving Toscana restaurant in Brentwood, Los Angeles when a photographer took their pictures.
"The Client List" co-stars told the paparazzo to stop taking photos, but the cameraman ignored their request. Brian and the paparazzo reportedly were involved in a scuffle, in which the paparazzo got hit near his eye with the camera. The pregnant "Ghost Whisperer" star apparently felt so bad and let the paparazzo took a few more pictures before she and Brian left.
Hours later, the cameraman later filed a battery report against the 34-year-old actor. Some sources said that there was no apparent injury to his face or near his eye when he was at police station. Police are currently investigating the report.
The expectant mother, who is due to give birth in December, recently opened up about her pregnancy. "Sometimes it's been tough to adjust to weird little things like your hips go numb at night so you have to keep switching sides, and I started making old lady noises as I walk down the stairs. You know, things like that," she told Us Weekly in August, adding that Brian had been "doing a great job taking care of me and supporting me."
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!