Jennifer Love Hewitt's Fiance Brian Hallisay Accused of Assaulting Paparazzo
Jennifer Love Hewitt's fiance Brian Hallisay is reportedly under investigation following a paparazzi scuffle. According to TMZ, the incident took place on Friday, September 6. Jennifer and Brian were leaving Toscana restaurant in Brentwood, Los Angeles when a photographer took their pictures.
"The Client List" co-stars told the paparazzo to stop taking photos, but the cameraman ignored their request. Brian and the paparazzo reportedly were involved in a scuffle, in which the paparazzo got hit near his eye with the camera. The pregnant "Ghost Whisperer" star apparently felt so bad and let the paparazzo took a few more pictures before she and Brian left.
Hours later, the cameraman later filed a battery report against the 34-year-old actor. Some sources said that there was no apparent injury to his face or near his eye when he was at police station. Police are currently investigating the report.
The expectant mother, who is due to give birth in December, recently opened up about her pregnancy. "Sometimes it's been tough to adjust to weird little things like your hips go numb at night so you have to keep switching sides, and I started making old lady noises as I walk down the stairs. You know, things like that," she told Us Weekly in August, adding that Brian had been "doing a great job taking care of me and supporting me."
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones