Jennifer Love Hewitt's Fiance Brian Hallisay Accused of Assaulting Paparazzo
Jennifer Love Hewitt's fiance Brian Hallisay is reportedly under investigation following a paparazzi scuffle. According to TMZ, the incident took place on Friday, September 6. Jennifer and Brian were leaving Toscana restaurant in Brentwood, Los Angeles when a photographer took their pictures.
"The Client List" co-stars told the paparazzo to stop taking photos, but the cameraman ignored their request. Brian and the paparazzo reportedly were involved in a scuffle, in which the paparazzo got hit near his eye with the camera. The pregnant "Ghost Whisperer" star apparently felt so bad and let the paparazzo took a few more pictures before she and Brian left.
Hours later, the cameraman later filed a battery report against the 34-year-old actor. Some sources said that there was no apparent injury to his face or near his eye when he was at police station. Police are currently investigating the report.
The expectant mother, who is due to give birth in December, recently opened up about her pregnancy. "Sometimes it's been tough to adjust to weird little things like your hips go numb at night so you have to keep switching sides, and I started making old lady noises as I walk down the stairs. You know, things like that," she told Us Weekly in August, adding that Brian had been "doing a great job taking care of me and supporting me."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video