Miley Cyrus' Vogue Cover Reportedly Canceled Due to Raunchy VMA Performance
Miley Cyrus reportedly has been axed from Vogue cover. According to a Daily Mail report, the magazine's editor-in-chief Anna Wintour thought that the "We Can't Stop" singer would be a good choice as fashion icon and Miley was slated to grace the cover of December issue. However, she changed her mind following Miley's raunchy performance at the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards on August 25.
Wearing a nude-colored bra and underwear, the 20-year-old singer made provocative moves against Robin Thicke. "Anna found the whole thing distasteful. She decided, based on Miley's performance, to take the cover in a different direction," a source said.
A different source, however, told Gossip Cop, "Miley was never scheduled for December Vogue." The source also said that Miley did not have photo shoot for the fashion magazine. A spokesperson for Vogue declined to comment on the magazine's upcoming edition.
Miley's controversial performance has been a hot topic on the internet, but Chris Hemsworth admitted that he had not watched it. "I haven't seen it," the "Thor" actor told E! News on Sunday, September 8 at the Toronto Film Festival.
Chris explained that he was too busy to keep up with updates. "I've been in Kuala Lumpur two weeks ago, then Jakarta, then Hong Kong [and] Toronto now. The breaks I get, they're with my family. There's not much surfing the 'net at the moment," he said.
Chris and Elsa Pataky's daughter India Rose is 16-month-old and she recently started walking. Chris gushed over his daughter, saying, "She's been walking for a while now but she's getting better and better at it. She's got kinda that drunken walk thing. She has her hand up in the air because she's used to holding your hand even when it's not there now...She's fantastic. She's great."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?